Transfer Rumours

I think we've worked out that Salzburg aren't the big-spenders we first thought... doesn't that make some of their players ripe for a bid?

They have some very good footballers who are well-drilled in the high-pressing football Brendan dreams about us playing.

Ok, so Salzburg were better than us, by a mile, but they're a club with no history playing to fewer fans in an unfashionable league. Join us and be part of history!

Reactions: Ray
I think we've worked out that Salzburg aren't the big-spenders we first thought... doesn't that make some of their players ripe for a bid?

They have some very good footballers who are well-drilled in the high-pressing football Brendan dreams about us playing.

Ok, so Salzburg were better than us, by a mile, but they're a club with no history playing to fewer fans in an unfashionable league. Join us and be part of history!

I think I just heard big Peter's heart sink when he read your post, Larry.

Salzburg pay wages we cannot match, so already priced out. Top talent like Wolf will have his choice of Europe's top clubs.....we need to find these guys before the Salzburgs

Your final point is definitely true but I'm not sure about the first. I spent at least seven minutes googling it and there's no definitive answer but all the suggestions are that Salzburg operate on the same sort of budget as Celtic, with much smaller commercial revenues but higher owner investment.

It shows me clear evidence that there are top class players out there to be had. This must give us hope, but only if we have people out there to find them. For me this is the most important window yet. Securing the players we need to give us a chance against Valencia will ensure we dominate the league and more importantly, secure CL qualification. We do that and we leave everyone at home eating our dust.

Of course we are in this position because we shat it in the summer. That cost us £60m as we went out to a shit AEK. Even writingbthat made me feel nauseous. Should never have happened and our trepidatious board really need to grow a pair.

Rogers for his part, also needs to raise his game, far too many failures taking wages for zero return.

If we do move forward and secure 8 and CL qualification, we are off into the distance.

Failure to make it happen is not an option.

I actually think we will deliver this time. I thought that in the summer though, so my mystic abilities are like all those psychic charlatans who claim to be able to see the future, based on fuck all but guessing.

Let’s hope at the very least my guessing is better. HH

Perhaps its time we abandoned the high pressing game and realised its not suited to us at the highest European level. We probably need to play odsonne in a two up front and limit our expectations on an expansive style in Europe. Plan B should see us with a target man up front with a.n. other. Plan B strictly

Perhaps its time we abandoned the high pressing game and realised its not suited to us at the highest European level. We probably need to play odsonne in a two up front and limit our expectations on an expansive style in Europe. Plan B should see us with a target man up front with a.n. other. Plan B strictly
Love it when people talk sense!

Eddy's abductor strain may linger/re-occur.

Santa, sort it:

2 hungry strikers with points to prove, 2 centre backs with ambition, one midfielder with energy and touch.

Members online

Latest posts

Back