Transfer Rumours

Would any fancy Danny Welbeck next summer? Apparently he is off on a free. I reckon Rodgers could convince him to join us and fit into our wage structure. An opportunity to play regular football for once in his career and win things!

Would any fancy Danny Welbeck next summer? Apparently he is off on a free. I reckon Rodgers could convince him to join us and fit into our wage structure. An opportunity to play regular football for once in his career and win things!

Not for the money he would want. I don’t think he would get a game for us. So, not for me.

Far too injury prone/inconsistent - he’s also supposedly on 70k per week.

I heard a fan(English) on-line talking about him a few weeks ago and he was saying that Sergio Ramos from centre half has scored more career goals than Welbeck.

We do need another striker though, and a right back that will walk straight into the team.

Radio Snide were talking about the boy from Ayr united interesting both Celtic and Sevco, one caller stated he is a Sevco supporter and he will want to come to us, my first thought was well thats shite if the boy is a target for us then like Morgan and Allen he is coming to us.Everyone wants to know their wages are secured:whistle:

defo shamrock! big eddy couldnae trap a bag of cement,don't know whit's up wi griff, but it needs sorted
I think Brendan is what's up with Griff. How do you improve a guy who gives you 40 goals a season? Drop him for Dembele... then drop him for Eddie.... Drop him when he's scoring goals, Drop him when he's not. Can't get fit cos he can't get game time. Can't get his eye in....Griff has not had a chance to get into his stride cos Brendan wants to change him and either Griff is unwilling or unable to make the changes. Personally I did not think there was too much wrong with him (as a footballer) before Brendan arrived. Just me?
Apparently scoring 40 goals a season in not enough.

Last edited:
I think Brendan is what's up with Griff. How do you improve a guy who gives you 40 goals a season? Drop him for Dembele... then drop him for Eddie.... Drop him when he's scoring goals, Drop him when he's not. Can't get fit cos he can't get game time. Can't get his eye in....Griff has not had a chance to get into his stride cos Brendan wants to change him and either Griff is unwilling or unable to make the changes. Personally I did not think there was too much wrong with him (as a footballer) before Brendan arrived. Just me?

????

I think if we sign Scott McKenna, the people saying he's not Celtic class will, by the end of the season, singing a very different tune. I'd be willing to put money on it.

Apparently turning up for training still drunk after a row with his Mrs didn't go down well with BR. Then theres the rumoured gambling addiction and being overweight.

Apparently turning up for training still drunk after a row with his Mrs didn't go down well with BR. Then theres the rumoured gambling addiction and being overweight.
Sorry Brim do you have any credible links to that story. I never heard anything about that. When was it supposed to have happened? Brendan has been messing him about the whole time he has been here. Thanks mate

Reactions: YYU

Members online

Latest posts

Back