Transfer Rumours

With the silly season due to begin please use this thread as a place to house any transfer links you see or hear so we can analyse and discuss them...
Now The Griffallo is going to missing(get well soon) a striker, imo, has become more important than a centre back. However both would be a welcome bonus. I suspect Griffs problem has been evident for some time at Celtic Park and I hope that his announcement means that we have a replacement in the bag. I'm also sure that the Scottish media will offer us plenty of ( useless and/or ludicrous) suggestions.

He probably only needs a couple of cells to eclipse Lafferty.

You are not wrong :)
His name is David Vaněček and I have been teaching him English ahead of his move from Teplice to Hearts. He is a really nice young fella (about 26 or 27 I'd guess) and I wonder how he might change in a team under the control of Craig Levein.

We need a Right Back and a Striker who can go straight into the team, we also need a clear out of the non contributors (Compper, Gamboa, Allan, De Vries for example) and send some of our youngsters out on loan.
If Boyata is sold we need another centre half, if LG is going to be out for a few months or more we need another striker (on loan).

Yup, as thick as two short planks... in his case, pick any number of planks of any length you like.

Years ago when he first went to Rangers I sat beside him and his then girlfriend on a flight to Paris. She was slagging him about how stupid he was and that he didn’t know the Eiffel Tower was in Paris to which he laughed and agreed. A total moron. Thick as fuck.

Maybe it has something to do with the name Ferguson. That Ian Ferguson was so thick that the other players had him 'fixing' the coach radio and he managed to get it working when they exited the Clyde Tunnel. That crowd went to great lengths to take the piss out of him because he was so dense and gullible. Reminds me of a lot of other peepul.

I'd take Moult from Preston would take the load off Eddie and score goals..low cost punt

12 months ago I would have laughed at this but... I'd actually take him as well. Proven scorer at SPFL level and a good target man, which we currently lack.

A quality striker as the Dembele replacement and a temporary/2nd rate striker as Griff replacement are needed. We'll probably only get one of those and I'd prefer the former, but if we get everything else we need (RB, one or two CBs) we'd probably be okay with someone along the lines of Moult. For now.

Back