transfer window

Probably going to be the biggest add-on transfer dealing by Celtic. If he gets sold again, which I think he will.. We have already made a few million on selling him...and a few more million to come.

Celtic manager Lennon even phoned Frimpong on deadline day to welcome him to the club, and the former City defender admits he was taken aback by the efforts he went to.

He added: “The manager phoned me today and told me that he believes in me and he thinks that what I can do will be good for the team. That’s really good to hear, and I’m going to try my best to get in the squad and help them to win things.

“My target is to get as many games as I can, to win everything for the team and I’ll give it my all.”

Well done Neil Lennon 🍀

And signing Big Virgil for £1.74 million, was great business aswell. When you look back, when Neil was manager, he signed a good few players. Jeremie and Virgil played well for us, and made good money for us. Yes, they moved on, as usual, but made us good money. Signings like that during this window should be our targets.

And signing Big Virgil for £1.74 million, was great business aswell. When you look back, when Neil was manager, he signed a good few players. Jeremie and Virgil played well for us, and made good money for us. Yes, they moved on, as usual, but made us good money. Signings like that during this window should be our targets.
Signings like that during this window should be our targets. I agree.
But to honest ANY signings would be good.😡

Goalkeeper rumour #427. It is far too early to buy anyone and he would never want to come to Scotland, so it definitely won't happen.

Goalkeeper rumour #427. It is far too early to buy anyone and he would never want to come to Scotland, so it definitely won't happen.

I cant believe that the Star are turning to that site for Celtic info 🫣🫣🫣

Brondby have reportedly slapped a massive price tag on Mathias Kvistgaarden this summer amid Celtic 's long-standing interest in the frontman.

The Danish striker has been subject to firm Parkhead interest throughout the last two transfer windows with an offer worth more than £4m reportedly knocked back 12 months ago. The 22-year-old has publicly stated that he did not hold any talks with the Scottish Premiership champions - but refused to close the door on a potential move. But with Brondby heading for the Europa Conference League after missing out on the Danish title last term the club appear determined to keep the key man at the club.

RB Salzburg have reportedly shown an interest in Kvistgaarden, with Austrian outlet VICTAURI claiming that scouts have been sent to watch the forward throughout the last campaign. However, the asking price is said to have put the side off a potential deal at this stage - with €10million (£8.5million) demanded to sign the star. (Record)

Brondby have reportedly slapped a massive price tag on Mathias Kvistgaarden this summer amid Celtic 's long-standing interest in the frontman.

The Danish striker has been subject to firm Parkhead interest throughout the last two transfer windows with an offer worth more than £4m reportedly knocked back 12 months ago. The 22-year-old has publicly stated that he did not hold any talks with the Scottish Premiership champions - but refused to close the door on a potential move. But with Brondby heading for the Europa Conference League after missing out on the Danish title last term the club appear determined to keep the key man at the club.

RB Salzburg have reportedly shown an interest in Kvistgaarden, with Austrian outlet VICTAURI claiming that scouts have been sent to watch the forward throughout the last campaign. However, the asking price is said to have put the side off a potential deal at this stage - with €10million (£8.5million) demanded to sign the star. (Record)
£10 million ? All the Celtic dragons are out

Members online

Latest posts

Back