Transfer

They go for the scatter gun approach. Sign loads of players and hope a couple cut it. It’s a risky strategy that seldom works.

We have to be mindful of them though and use our resources to bring in the best quality we can afford. If we do that, whatever they do won’t matter.

They go for the scatter gun approach. Sign loads of players and hope a couple cut it. It’s a risky strategy that seldom works.

We have to be mindful of them though and use our resources to bring in the best quality we can afford. If we do that, whatever they do won’t matter.
Exactly TV1 keep our own side of the street tidy and not start the season like last we need worry about no one except ourselves as we are the only club who can beat us

Exactly TV1 keep our own side of the street tidy and not start the season like last we need worry about no one except ourselves as we are the only club who can beat us

Winter I don’t give a flying fuck what they do. Haven’t even bothered looking at any of their signings. Everything is in our hands. The board knows they will go all in again. We do the same then we do them. Qualify for the CL this year and that money means we disappear out of sight.

And they fuckers know it too. We have to bring in the players we need. When we do it’s over. Let them sign loads of shite and talk it up as great signings. That fallacy will come a cropper very, very soon.

Winter I don’t give a flying fuck what they do. Haven’t even bothered looking at any of their signings. Everything is in our hands. The board knows they will go all in again. We do the same then we do them. Qualify for the CL this year and that money means we disappear out of sight.

And they fuckers know it too. We have to bring in the players we need. When we do it’s over. Let them sign loads of shite and talk it up as great signings. That fallacy will come a cropper very, very soon.
They're a 2 bob outfit V,the first game at their middens a chance to knock any bit of confidence out them and set the tone for the rest of the season HH

If we are looking at the same players, then we are aiming far too low. Most likely agents trying to push interest that isn't there. I can email my cv to to Barca, Real, Liverpool which would immediately go in the bin being 61 but I could state they are "interested"

Back