Transfers

J

JFanCelt

As much as we want Celtic FC, to buy quality players for our club, I am having my doubts about any spend at all.
Obviously we have to be careful on the money that goes out, it is my belief, that Celtic FC should be able to meet any asking price.
Although still early doors, if we have
identified certain targets then surely things mus move forward with a certain pace and get the job done.
Stop loitering and get away from the biscuit tin.
The further we go into January without deals being done, then it will be seen that no players wish to come to Celtic.
Then, where will BR see himself and could he leave.
COYBIG get the money out now!!!!!!!

I can’t believe how long every transfer takes us got to be honest don’t know much about targets but I’m not impressed wae any can’t see how it’s not just go get them get them back to the first team and get on with it beginning to feel every transfer seems we go low and mess it up pl and dd better get it right ffs give us quality no more should improve or prospects and before everyone says we don’t have the money for quality then please tell me what are the scouts Congleton and staff doing wae there time there is value and good players in other countries

And the strange money triangle hides another 65k per week, and the press wont ask questions and the strange refereeing cult doesnt get questioned.

But that dude on the sfa who cracked a bad joke 20 years ago isnt fit for purpose.

And the newspapers print it everyday till he resigns and the Peter and Dermot show stay silent while the horde masters encourage civil unrest.

AND BEST OF ALL DESPITE THE TEARS OF SADNESS FOR WEEKS 6 1/2 YEARS AGO.

SEVCO DIDNT START A NEW CLUB.

Who mentioned new club? New club? What new club?
If the sums dont add up, dont worry, it wont be money laundering.
If the sums dont add up, dont worry, you'll be keeping all the cash you get and getting a job at SFA or MSM and best of all youll be starting a new club thats actually the same club that cant die.

Financial alchemy where if it doesnt smell right it only takes a knuckle handshake to make the whole magcik trick disappear.

PL And the board need to pull something out the bag now...I know Defoe is passed it but he's still a well known player. The media will hype this up to fuck while pushing negative stories about Celtic...."Defoe rejects Celtic for (the) Rangers"....it creates an even darker cloud around Celtic park and the fans. With all the shite going on with Boyata, another "Tierney to Everton" story in the pipeline. We know it's all bullshit but we can't pretend it doesn't cause a shitty feeling amongst us. This spreads to the players. They are on social media...they read news papers. We need to make a fucking statement this tranfer window.

PL And the board need to pull something out the bag now...I know Defoe is passed it but he's still a well known player. The media will hype this up to fuck while pushing negative stories about Celtic...."Defoe rejects Celtic for (the) Rangers"....it creates an even darker cloud around Celtic park and the fans. With all the shite going on with Boyata, another "Tierney to Everton" story in the pipeline. We know it's all bullshit but we can't pretend it doesn't cause a shitty feeling amongst us. This spreads to the players. They are on social media...they read news papers. We need to make a fucking statement this tranfer window.

We definitely will. My fear is it will be, Celtic Shite it Again.

We don't care what the animals say..as the song says... When did we start to worry about the media etc...they are in full flow...we knew this would happen if they got a snifter...Beaton and the referees are more a concern to me....just hope like everyone else here that we get a good transfer window HH

And the strange money triangle hides another 65k per week, and the press wont ask questions and the strange refereeing cult doesnt get questioned.

But that dude on the sfa who cracked a bad joke 20 years ago isnt fit for purpose.

And the newspapers print it everyday till he resigns and the Peter and Dermot show stay silent while the horde masters encourage civil unrest.

AND BEST OF ALL DESPITE THE TEARS OF SADNESS FOR WEEKS 6 1/2 YEARS AGO.

SEVCO DIDNT START A NEW CLUB.

Who mentioned new club? New club? What new club?
If the sums dont add up, dont worry, it wont be money laundering.
If the sums dont add up, dont worry, you'll be keeping all the cash you get and getting a job at SFA or MSM and best of all youll be starting a new club thats actually the same club that cant die.

Financial alchemy where if it doesnt smell right it only takes a knuckle handshake to make the whole magcik trick disappear.

Fantastic again TET and bang on the money (no pun intended) ??

We don't care what the animals say..as the song says... When did we start to worry about the media etc...they are in full flow...we knew this would happen if they got a snifter...Beaton and the referees are more a concern to me....just hope like everyone else here that we get a good transfer window HH
Great shout Frank, many moons ago I stopped buying newspapers mainly because of the propaganda and lies mostly politically to be fair and the sport which I thought was poor quality anyway, more recently gave up clicking onto uk media websites which has done wonders for my sanity, I would urge anyone to give it a wee try, it works wonders a tell ye, now my focus is on refereeing, cheating King and waiting for our board to grow a pair, which is much less stressful without the input of the msm.

Members online

Latest posts

Back