Traynor

This is classic attempt at deflection to turn a villain into a martyr. Another made up story to deflect from the fact that there is not enough money for the wage bill. I sense a very big story coming. When the money runs out there is no line of credit and wages and invoices are not paid. Thomo is not in town for no reason.

Spot on Michael. A very bitter greedy man that seeks to make profit from sectarian divide the Quicker people see that the better.
An evil phuqer Galway, makes shite up, feeds it tae a compliant media, the hatefilled orc hordes eat it up, goebells 101,all part of the "ulsterisation" of scottish politics, and Michael Stewart's bein' hung oot tae dry! great wee country! 🍺

This is classic attempt at deflection to turn a villain into a martyr. Another made up story to deflect from the fact that there is not enough money for the wage bill. I sense a very big story coming. When the money runs out there is no line of credit and wages and invoices are not paid. Thomo is not in town for no reason.
Sorry doc but your on the wrong track here, traynor sole purpose is to keep the divide going, As was rumoured by sir minty " it makes money" both sides.If he got attacked there no condoning, but remember what you incited.🤡

Sorry doc but your on the wrong track here, traynor sole purpose is to keep the divide going, As was rumoured by sir minty " it makes money" both sides.If he got attacked there no condoning, but remember what you incited.🤡
You've totally misunderstood me. I know its all about dividing.

I smell a shit story in this last week we have had king robbed at gunpoint racial abuse at rugby park and now traynor assaulted ,coming after false car story ,thenot translation fiasco them being reported to ofcom get drift ,we live in a society that has more CCTV mobilephones,be interestering to see if there's a couple of 12 year olds arrested
Shite! I smell shite!!

Members online

Latest posts

Back