Treble treble or 10 in a row?

10 in a row would stand in the history books forever. Never again will we have this chance. We've been the best team in Scotland unbroken for almost two decades but before this run the cheats always found a way to stop us at two or three.

The treble treble would be grand too.

in a galaxy far far away, there was a planet called fair play,where glib and shameless liars, were sentenced to a a tommy "the lion"gemmell boot up the hole for deceiving the deluded,the deluded were a tribe not known for their grasp of reality,they were prescribed with the drug called deludemol to keep them passive, the mantra they were fed was keep giving us your money,and we will supply you with deludemol and then,the 4th revolution, they unvieled their new messiah, stevie gerrardiola and restore them,in the considered unbiased opinion of smsm,"the forces of light are in crisis" our prophets , fat swally, big fat dj,and the pie eater, have spoken and nodded sagely,verily it is time to return to the dark.the forces of light are on the run,one of their their warriors, known as "the griff" aye but yeez huvnae played anybody like us yet", a minor hiccup said the darkside, as they made the deludemol more concentrated "we are going for an unprecedented, intergalactic record of draws in europe! ayah! durty russian bastaarts did'nt read the script,now the messiah .steven gerrardiola has found the way,throw the 15 duds under the bus, because he has a found a team of technically gifted, 12 and 13 year olds, who will rampage through the leagues of the galaxy' but wait! eleven knights have appeared from the forces of light, led by Broony and his able lieutenant tierney!!, the horde retreated the deludemol is'nt working, cries of wer'e p*sh rang round their crumbledome "what can we do they cried" have we been lied to they wailed! the glib and shameless liar said everything would be great, as long as we kept parting with our cash and kept supping the deludemol, the unthinkable!!! have we really been that stupid!(s'cuse me. wee guffaw there) our club is only six years old, our chairman is a lyin bastaart, close brothers have got us by the boz, and mike ashley is goin to turn our crumbledome into a sports direct megastore! ye hiv tae feel fur them!!! dae ye phuq! 10 in a row!!

Last edited:
The 10 is harder in my opinion, a treble treble can be done by keeping the same dominant team for 3 years but with the 10, new players and new managers come and go and they all have to be consistently better than the competition. Both are incredible achievements though.

Correct me if i'm wrong here but as it stands Celtic have 104 domestic honours (only including the League, League Cup and Scottish Cup)

A treble every year until the 10 (unlikely but lets indulge ourselves for a moment) would leave us on 113, just 1 behind Deadco's ill-gained record of 114.

Celtic overtaking that record and their self-entitled "most successful team ever" moniker is what will really hurt them more than anything. It's one of the reasons they think they are so special and better than everyone else and that is the record that i want Celtic to beat more than anything, trebles are fantastic and 10iar will be a very special day indeed but nothing will hurt those bastards more than the day we lift a trophy aloft and see them bealin at losing that record. :devilish:

Last edited:
The treble treble has a lovely ring to it, and I'd love to hear that Bowie guitar riff blaring out at Paradise and Hampden as the fated day approaches.

After that, I'd prefer to see the League Cup used as a platform for the next generation. That would be more beneficial for our team in the long run.

The treble treble this season would be great but if achieved the the next few seasons should be concentrate on the league and Europe and field fringe players in the cups giving them the chance to prove themselves

Back to back treble ..... but the triple treble in a row unheard of.

A team needs to be roaring on all cylinders for 3 years straight thats why the 10iar has never been done either and for me to keep the focus for 10 years straight is harder.

Imagine getting the TEN in the same period we have been invincibles and (potentially having) triple treble!

Who can match that feat?

Well i’d say only Celtic by driving on and on and on.

Our history is getting richer for our great granchildren and guess what WE can say WE WERE THERE and fkn loved it.

A club that makes my heart SWELL with PRIDE like no other for its our way of life.

And ain’t it magic

in a galaxy far far away, there was a planet called fair play,where glib and shameless liars, were sentenced to a a tommy "the lion"gemmell boot up the hole for deceiving the deluded,the deluded were a tribe not known for their grasp of reality,they were prescribed with the drug called deludemol to keep them passive, the mantra they were fed was keep giving us your money,and we will supply you with deludemol and then,the 4th revolution, they unvieled their new messiah, stevie gerrardiola and restore them,in the considered unbiased opinion of smsm,"the forces of light are in crisis" our prophets , fat swally, big fat dj,and the pie eater, have spoken and nodded sagely,verily it is time to return to the dark.the forces of light are on the run,one of their their warriors, known as "the griff" aye but yeez huvnae played anybody like us yet", a minor hiccup said the darkside, as they made the deludemol more concentrated "we are going for an unprecedented, intergalactic record of draws in europe! ayah! durty russian bastards did'nt read the script,now the messiah .steven gerrardiola has found the way,throw the 15 duds under the bus, because he has a found a team of technically gifted, 12 and 13 year olds, who will rampage through the leagues of the galaxy' but wait! eleven knights have appeared from the forces of light, led by Broony and his able lieutenant tierney!!, the horde retreated the deludemol is'nt working, cries of wer'e pish rang round their crumbledome "what can we do they cried" have we been lied to they wailed! the glib and shameless liar said everything would be great, as long as we kept parting with our cash and kept supping the deludemol, the unthinkable!!! have we really been that stupid!(s'cuse me. wee guffaw there) our club is only six years old, our chairman is a lyin bastard, close brothers have got us by the boz, and mike ashley is goin to turn our crumbledome into a sports direct megastore! ye hiv tae feel fur them!!! dae ye phuq! 10 in a row!!
A sad tale of the inept clueless brethern. Somebody's gonna make a sitcom outta this. Hope you got the story copyrighted MD.
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back