Treble treble or 10 in a row?

If we qualify for the CL next year and use the nearly £70m well, 10iar will only be the start. That’s why I nearly imploded in the summer. If Lawell grows a pair our supremacy will continue far beyond 10.

It’s only us who can stop us by shiting it. If we don’t do that, then Sevco will run out of loans.

It’s time to smash them into the fucking dust.

The ten has to be THE immediate and most important aim for Celtic but in answer to the OP and looking at where we are right now.... Aberdeen stand in our way of the league cup which is very achievable on our day, I honestly don’t think anyone this season can stop a league title so that laves the Scottish cup and that will be the hardest part....

the final with Celtic competing and going for a triple treble will have world wide coverage so honest mistakes in an earlier round is where the whole thing could fall apart.

I want to celebrate winning number 8 properly only been done once without cheating, so give it the huge credit it deserves. Potential league wins 9 + 10 will be incredible if and when achieved but bin all talk of 10 like it's a foregone conclusion. Doing 8 is ALL that matters right now
Well said willie

Step-by-step, game-by-game, point-by-point then title-by-title.

There are too many variables and "honest mistakes" to consider. Focus on the 8th and worry about anything else after that

See if I'm honest I'd give them both up to win the Europa League

No way.

I'm fully aware the Europa League is a great tournament and it's currently way over our punching weight (look at the last winners: Atlético, Man Utd, Sevilla and Chelsea, all far ahead our financial standing).

However, who really remembers Europa League winners ten years on?

What does winning the EL mean? Are you the best European team of the season? No. The second best? We all know you aren't. There's an argument for 17th. It's a very nice achievement. But that's really all it is.

Atlético have won it 3 times, but their European standing truly comes from having won La Liga and getting to two Champions League finals. Zenit have won it. Are Zenit a relevant European side? Are Schalke? Or Göteborg? Or Borussia Mönchengladbach?

No, they are not. We already are in the only truly relevant list of European winners. We've got the big ears. And we got to a second final. And then to a UEFA Cup final not that long ago, yes. The EL wouldn't change our CV that much.

10 in a row is something that no team in the history of Scottish football has ever accomplished. Not Jock Stein's team, not the 90's Rangers. It probably won't ever be done if we don't achieve it now. That's why (and since we've already won a Double Treble) I'd take it over a 3Treble at the moment. And definitely over the EL.

I'd take the EL over another treble now, though. But we're not winning it anyway, so...

EDIT:

I want to celebrate winning number 8 properly only been done once without cheating, so give it the huge credit it deserves. Potential league wins 9 + 10 will be incredible if and when achieved but bin all talk of 10 like it's a foregone conclusion. Doing 8 is ALL that matters right now

Also this. 1000 times this.

We haven't won 10 in a row yet. There's no guarantee we will. There's no guarantee we will get 8. It's gonna be a long, grueling way. We have to give our competitors the respect they deserve and earn it game by game on the pitch. And if we don't achieve it, we have to value our 7-in-a-row as the amazing achievement it is on its own.

Last edited:
Treble treble would be more difficult. Doing 1 was hard, 2 in a row had never happened and 3 is ridiculous.
10 I felt we would do at the start of this run. 13 was what I wondered though to beat them to 55.
I never seen a treble treble as realistic at any point until last season. Just never crossed my mind.

TEN in a row is everything.

There's two generations of Fenian-hating, Irish-baiting, Goat-pumping, bitter Orange bastard Huns who would be DEVASTATED if we topped the 'achievements' of Gloryhole Gough and his scrofulous band of cheating EBT mercenaries.

All their precious moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain.

BladerunnerCSC

Back