Treble treble or 10 in a row?

"I've seen things you Peepul wouldn't believe"
"Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. C-Beams glitter in the dark off Tannhausers gate. All these will be gone in time, like tears in the rain".
One of the classic movies that never got the recognition it deserved at the time.
Bit like the pitiful number of caps the Lisbon Lions received.

TEN in a row is everything.

There's two generations of Fenian-hating, Irish-baiting, Goat-pumping, bitter Orange bastard Huns who would be DEVASTATED if we topped the 'achievements' of Gloryhole Gough and his scrofulous band of cheating EBT mercenaries.

All their precious moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain.

BladerunnerCSC
"So caller, your point is".......
"You do not see eye to eye with your Ibrox brethern"..... "May I ask why, your answer is very vague".....
Said tongue in cheek

I am of the belief league restructuring will soon be on the table if we get to 8. In fact I'd bet on it.

There's no way they could live with 10+

A point I made on a thread a long time ago Imatim. They will use us as the excuse to restructure...by us I mean the Celtic fans..."You wanted to drag over old coals" they will say..."we agree with you...things need to change" the will tell us. They will sack all the blazers and hire them back in a different capacity of course, they will restructure the league, rename it. The premier league of Scotland (PLS). They will tell us that, as it's a new league then the league winner starts at 1. Sevco will be given 1 more season to catch us. If they don't next season, which we all know they won't. The new league plans will be introduced.

A point I made on a thread a long time ago Imatim. They will use us as the excuse to restructure...by us I mean the Celtic fans..."You wanted to drag over old coals" they will say..."we agree with you...things need to change" the will tell us. They will sack all the blazers and hire them back in a different capacity of course, they will restructure the league, rename it. The premier league of Scotland (PLS). They will tell us that, as it's a new league then the league winner starts at 1. Sevco will be given 1 more season to catch us. If they don't next season, which we all know they won't. The new league plans will be introduced.

I soooo agree with you, Lubo.

in a galaxy far far away, there was a planet called fair play,where glib and shameless liars, were sentenced to a a tommy "the lion"gemmell boot up the hole for deceiving the deluded,the deluded were a tribe not known for their grasp of reality,they were prescribed with the drug called deludemol to keep them passive, the mantra they were fed was keep giving us your money,and we will supply you with deludemol and then,the 4th revolution, they unvieled their new messiah, stevie gerrardiola and restore them,in the considered unbiased opinion of smsm,"the forces of light are in crisis" our prophets , fat swally, big fat dj,and the pie eater, have spoken and nodded sagely,verily it is time to return to the dark.the forces of light are on the run,one of their their warriors, known as "the griff" aye but yeez huvnae played anybody like us yet", a minor hiccup said the darkside, as they made the deludemol more concentrated "we are going for an unprecedented, intergalactic record of draws in europe! ayah! durty russian bastaarts did'nt read the script,now the messiah .steven gerrardiola has found the way,throw the 15 duds under the bus, because he has a found a team of technically gifted, 12 and 13 year olds, who will rampage through the leagues of the galaxy' but wait! eleven knights have appeared from the forces of light, led by Broony and his able lieutenant tierney!!, the horde retreated the deludemol is'nt working, cries of wer'e p*sh rang round their crumbledome "what can we do they cried" have we been lied to they wailed! the glib and shameless liar said everything would be great, as long as we kept parting with our cash and kept supping the deludemol, the unthinkable!!! have we really been that stupid!(s'cuse me. wee guffaw there) our club is only six years old, our chairman is a lyin bastaart, close brothers have got us by the boz, and mike ashley is goin to turn our crumbledome into a sports direct megastore! ye hiv tae feel fur them!!! dae ye phuq! 10 in a row!!
Stellar post Michael !! (just seen it)

Given the resources available to us, the expectation should be that we do both. Maybe it's because I'm not Scottish (or Irish), or perhaps it's because I'm not Catholic and haven't had to endure being an Irish-Scottish Catholic in modern day Scotland, but I am personally not that fussed about domestic records in Scotland. I'd much rather we set our sights on Europe and use that as our benchmark.

If you could guarantee Albion Rovers beating the filth in the League Cup Final leaving us with a double, I would take the 10 in a treble winning season. Brendan has made me greedy, what can I say.

Members online

Latest posts

Back