Trolls and not feeding them

Every week at the Crumbledome and around Scottish football grounds....abominable sectarianism.
Every week over the summer on our streets....abominable sectarianism.

Celtic fans celebrating a victory by joyfully singing an old Daniel Boone song from the 1970s....
yes, they’re all as bad as each other!
Hail, Hail!

I find it depressing to have to read posts from moronic, deluded sevconians and I would never dream of engaging with them. It appears that they are not happy with the backing of the media, the establishment and mostly all of the football authorities within this country, but they have to worm their way into our sites to spread their bile and deluded, unfounded ideas of their superiority. The crass stupidity and repetition of lies and nonsense that they insert into our forums and sites is really tiresome and I would never get involved with them and I’d be much happier to exclude them where possible. Hail, Hail!
Exclude? Execute more like!

Watch out for the likes of Law Man 2 who has just had a holiday on TSFM. He was responsible for TSFM taking the decision to open a new thread on old club / new club as it was detracting from the main thread. This obviously gives him time on his hands to troll elsewhere. He has been disruptive over time.

From what I am aware this is not the first action taken against him, by TSFM. He likes attention and keeps to a similar range of user names. He loves circular "debate", avoids questions and is exceptionally time consuming, disrupting the frow of a thread. He alludes to be being "in the know".

Pretty certain TSFM would provide full details.

They should be laughed at. I remember the SDL ( a few gadgies with a macho dog) marched in Dundee amid loads of angry protestors. The gadgies and dog loved the anger, they feed on it, it's their natural state. I thought that pointing at them and laughing would have been far more effective. Even if the laughter isna real to start with, I think real laughter would soon spread like wildfire. No one likes being laughed at. I could just imagine the look on their humanish faces if everyone was pointing at them and laughing. Just a thought I had at the time. Trolls should be mocked and laughed at.
Or alternatively we could open the floodgates of our intelligence and sweep them down a channel of their own ignorance
Hail Hail fae the People's Republic of Dundee

Last edited:
So, we've done rather well in the last 24 hours; a doubling of our membership and much more engagement.

There's a little housekeeping to do now, and most important of all is in relation to the feeding of trolls.

This site is a new one, it's a public one, and joining is as easy as 1,2,3.

It's going to get easier as well, hopefully, if we can find a way to integrate signing up and posting via Facebook.

That will grow the numbers exponentially.

Unfortunately, it will also bring the trolls. The ease with which new members can join will be fodder for them.

If you think you've spotted a troll report the post.

Do not feed the creature; that's what it wants.

Let us know and we'll check it out, and if necessary terminate the membership. We do not want them here.

Thanks guys.

JF.
James as someone with a dislike of censorship I wonder if terminating the membership of lurkers is necessary as long as they stay within the bounds of common decency, if they spout shite then they spout shite, we are all aware of the level of their arguments/thought processes and in reality every time they come away with ridiculous observations they only prove how delusional they are.
Just a personal opinion.

I personally don't mind banter but the BJK and WATP Brigade has no place in modern society, never mind ths forum
If anyone crosses the line they should be banned, no matter who they support
The obsession continues and there are nuggets on both sides as we are all aware
I say if somone comes in from another club and wants to discuss, in a reasonable manner, then more power to them
I think when the degenrates, start their abusive, personal shite, then there's no need to let them access our site
Just my opinion and I think the Admins do a good job at this early stage, I appreciate having a forum where Bhoys & Ghirls can discuss all things Celtic, without fear of being ridiculed or verbally abused by inbred zombies
HH Bhoys & Ghirls

Last edited:
I personally don't mind banter but the BJK and WATP Brigade has no place in modern society, never mind ths forum
If anyone crosses the line they should be banned, no matter who they support
The obsession continues and there are nuggets on both sides as we are all aware
I say if somone comes in from another club and wants to discuss, in a reasonable manner, then more power to them
I think when the degenrates, start their abusive, personal shite, then there's no need to let them access our site
Just my opinion and I think the Admins do a good job at this early stage, I appreciate having a forum where Bhoys & Ghirls can discuss all things Celtic, without fear of being ridiculed or verbally abused by inbred zombies
HH Bhoys & Ghirls

Discussion with other clubs supporters could be a good thing if they go back to their own forums and enlighten those there on some subjects (like res 12 and sfa corruption) that they may not even be aware of, we can’t expect other fans to join us in any possible action if they are not fully in the picture

I'm of same opinion joined this site to dicuss and talk to like minded supporters don't really go onto CNN read most articles more comfortable on here would never join Facebook HH to all celtic fans and remember most important we follow them through good times and Bad times been doing it now for 65yrs god spares me hopefully many more

Back