Trolls and not feeding them

James blog was my fav blog till this site started, not visited since and it’s good to see you here (also a few CQN’rs who have joined)
It's far cleaner here and on VideoCelts than on The Celtic Blog... I only pay a weekly or fortnightly visit to the Celtic Blog, insult the odd hun (come to think of it, they are all odd for spending their lives on a Celtic blog) and bail out.

It's by far and away a hun site now, Neil and probably best left to those who have the time to waste hunskelping or being lectured to and bullied by TGM. Fans with a brain should be on the Noise to share experiences, knowledge and a bit of craic and not on the cesspit for losers.
I don't even read the comments when I see TGM in there. I have almost fallen asleep by the time I have scrolled past his first diatribe and there is never just one.

They don't even debate with you, they throw in a comment then run away to the next comment. I sat back and read a hun stating his club was the same putting up names of associations, we sit back and say no problem keep putting your dough in, everybody will say your the same if it means emptying your wallet. Clowns.
I suppose that's because they are too stupid to debate, too 'superior to debate or they know that there is no point in flogging a dead horse.

I suppose that's because they are too stupid to debate, too 'superior to debate or they know that there is no point in flogging a dead horse.

Usually you meet them when you take the dug oottaking the dug a walk.jpg

Then they bring up their good result and attempt to convince you they are world beaters, so you just light a fag and pull out the portable ashtray yo carry about and when they see it they just fuck off.
RFC-urn-2012.jpg

Well thats classy mib bringing kids into it now. Daftie he is getting ignored now.

Cant understand i take their pish on the chin but they cant take it when i dish it?

Who really has the balls here? ?
You ripped the insignificant wretch a new ersehole ghirl, the head demon will probably appear soon if the mib manifestation isn't gettin the bites. Btw I'm pretty sure tgm isn't del, saw a video of him in the park with a missus and weans and there's no way on God's green earth tgm has ever got his jam roll! Goats don't count!

Back