Trolls and not feeding them

You ripped the insignificant wretch a new ersehole ghirl, the head demon will probably appear soon if the mib manifestation isn't gettin the bites. Btw I'm pretty sure tgm isn't del, saw a video of him in the park with a missus and weans and there's no way on God's green earth tgm has ever got his jam roll! Goats don't count!

?????

Well done James with your article on Craig Levein. on the way back from the match i said to my friends that his post match comments were despicable and he did it in order that he did not need to praise Celtic's super performance.
James is correct that Levein would rather call himself an arse than praise us.
what an absolutle horrible person he is!

Trolls are best exposed, especially 'The Rangers 2012' varieties. They've infested all social media platforms especially Facebook. If they're not exposed the next thing you know they've multipled & causing havoc.

So, we've done rather well in the last 24 hours; a doubling of our membership and much more engagement.

There's a little housekeeping to do now, and most important of all is in relation to the feeding of trolls.

This site is a new one, it's a public one, and joining is as easy as 1,2,3.

It's going to get easier as well, hopefully, if we can find a way to integrate signing up and posting via Facebook.

That will grow the numbers exponentially.

Unfortunately, it will also bring the trolls. The ease with which new members can join will be fodder for them.

If you think you've spotted a troll report the post.

Do not feed the creature; that's what it wants.

Let us know and we'll check it out, and if necessary terminate the membership. We do not want them here.

Thanks guys.

JF.
James I love mast of your stuff but personally I think you rattle on about shite ,my personal opinion mate sometimes 50 words are better than 5000 some off your stuff is great and I know it’s from the heart mate you certainly put a hell of lot of hours and effort into it mate god bless

Looks like they have found a way to take over the site....

might be a trojan

I remember few years ago i kept getting weird emails in chinese from a mate.

i phoned him up and he didnt have clue what i was on about.
Seems he clicked a clickbait site with trojan virus
And the virus just kept pumping out weird chinese emails to everybody on his list.

So maybe clicking any of the chinese pish makes the computer clicking join the chinese pish.
The hun hong kong amd chinese b/s also makes my mind wander

Maybe a big news story that they dont want covered by celtic noise chat?

But who knows.

Probably needs a proper computer expert to investigate.

might be a trojan

I remember few years ago i kept getting weird emails in chinese from a mate.

i phoned him up and he didnt have clue what i was on about.
Seems he clicked a clickbait site with trojan virus
And the virus just kept pumping out weird chinese emails to everybody on his list.

So maybe clicking any of the chinese pish makes the computer clicking join the chinese pish.
The hun hong kong amd chinese b/s also makes my mind wander

Maybe a big news story that they dont want covered by celtic noise chat?

But who knows.

Probably needs a proper computer expert to investigate.
Or someone ordered 10 no6 drunk and they sent all this documentationplayers_no.6_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqql6ZVqw2K9kLBBgaKs87NAlgjHCouUg7M08dJRyrjJk.jpg

Back