Trolls and not feeding them

I know what you're saying weedoc, but when the blog has more posts from huns than tims then it becomes a poinless exercise. Some of the posters calling themselves Jimmy Saville and suchlike are only there to score points off us by using the pain of abused children, and this can't be right. Mind you there's as much trolling going on by so called Celtic supporters who just like to rant about other shit just so that they can feel aggrieved when someone doesn't agree with him. The odd slap down is fine but for some of the trolls it appears to be a full-time job! I'm going to try doing what is suggested and ignore them but if I'm the only one doing that then we will keep being infested. Another good humping is what's needed methinks to put them back in their box. HHpal

If ye dinna like what someone says, Hun troll or not, there is an ignore option for all posters. Once selected ye winna see any more of that persons posts. Ignore them, they can post away but you will never see it.
Hail Hail fae PRD

If ye dinna like what someone says, Hun troll or not, there is an ignore option for all posters. Once selected ye winna see any more of that persons posts. Ignore them, they can post away but you will never see it.
Hail Hail fae PRD
is that facebook mate, the blog on celtic news now has a report comment button, but nothin ever happens,the trolls hijack the i'd's of genuine celtic fans,the moderators,due to the sites design cannot do anything about it,quandary,do you let huns spew filth using your name,do you ignore it or do you take them on,just saying ,open to suggestions, hail hail c'mon the livi

If ye click or put your finger over someone's name or wee photo on this site. A wee box opens and you can choose to ignore the person and all their posts.
Hail Hail fae PRD

Bang on Tim Jim, used to post regular on JF's blog but getting to bad to know who's who. Nice to see the real ghuys are here. But seriously James you do need to stop the crap getting on "The Celtic Blog. ?
tried to tell JFhis blog was a cesspit Nick, told me they were trying to fix it as they had no control over moderation,then threatened to block me me for being a "troll feeder" HH

Just out of interest James, what's the script with the moderators of the Celtic Blog?

Some of the posts allowed on there are horrendous and after one particularly vile post I decided I was finally done with the blog until you and your moderators started dealing with the scumbags who were infesting it, from what I can see it's still going on.

I was a long time poster on the Celtic Blog and it's sad to see what it's become, speak to your moderators and get it sorted mate because these people are killing your blog.

HH.

A worthwhile reminder to all the Bhoys and Ghirls. While it's fun to play with these peepul always remember the pitfalls of arguing with an idiot. You almost never win the argument and eventually more often than not they drag you down to their level. Also part of my day job involves mediation. One of my stock pieces of advice is to always maintain the moral high ground. If you lose this you lose ur argument.
As JF said, try not to engage and report. Remember, we're better than them. In every way!

I am really guilty of it tbh. Sometimes a good fight makes me feel better lol. But i will try my hardest to keep my mouth shut and take the advice on. ?

jist a thought bhoys and ghirls, it might be illegal but,if we found his ip address could he be virused or ransomwared, jist thinkin out loud HH

James Forrest I used to read your Celtic Blog regularly. I didnt always agree with you but thats football. The comments section on your site got so over run with trolls it became impossible to read. And that was even before they learned how to hijack each others blog names. Not saying it was your fault as ive read you dont have control over moderation although I'm not sure why. Ignoring trolls means not feeding them, and its easy to do on here, HH

The infection has spread over to Videocelts now too so it's just as well we have the Noise to come to. Be aware, however, that trolling can be achieved in a much more insidious manner so we shouldn't get complacent and think we're free of them. Like the poor, the huns are always with us.

Back