Trolls and not feeding them

MD remeber the old sportscene tune by floyd, keep your shades on and watch this song about kk trolls
love the Floyd tet,and trolls,when i've finished with this paul Thomson, i'm heading to feser fester and going to give them some, they've opened a can of worms! hhmm where did ah hear that song!! HH TET

tweet tweet have you bought an invisible cloak?
big time Boab, you gave me the idea , mate polly Thomson!!! ah'm gonny make his life a misery, ah think craig Gordon's fightin the fight cos his i'd's been stolen but hey tweet tweet, if the troll wiz in possil, well nae throat HH Boab:devilish::devilish:

ah'm a fruin st boy Boab, ma relations lived in hawthorn st,bilsland drive,the crew that lived in panmure st were the "bad boys!!! tweet tweet mate
Aye wiz just passing through as the driver with resposibilities dropping off a wee guest to the big North for the night, will collect the guest 2 morrow after the CMcG scrap. Catch ny drift.

Think the trolls are giving up the ghost seems they are not relevant and have realised. liked your cloak was a nice wee shade of coulna see it. 77 comments on that post and all of them meaningless if you know what i mean, some mentality .

passed through the old town and yep must be the most depressing and boring shit hole they even wrote a song about it tonight, off to my bed, hope this tune does not get to you or you will know be forever hooked on deludamol

Think the trolls are giving up the ghost seems they are not relevant and have realised. liked your cloak was a nice wee shade of coulna see it. 77 comments on that post and all of them meaningless if you know what i mean, some mentality .
Boab.one hun well and truly skelped.life is good.one more stella for the road "polly was a cracker" haha! HH:cool:

I just took a peek over by michael/boab. Oh my how freakin sad. Well i made a new moniker too....... the windy city. Haha. Ah just dipped the toe in but will use it when i want.
?

I just took a peek over by michael/boab. Oh my how freakin sad. Well i made a new moniker too....... the windy city. Haha. Ah just dipped the toe in but will use it when i want.
?
They are arguing with the tumbleweed that passes through

Members online

Latest posts

Back