Trophy Day! Celtic v Hearts, Sunday 19 May, kick off 3pm - all comments here

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
We get our hands on the Trophy for the 8th year in a row in this dress rehearsal for next Saturday at Hampden. Yet we are low in confidence, short in terms of players available and some that ought to be dropped after THAT performance on Sunday at Ibrox. See Sandman's rating to find out who I'm referring to. Neil Lennon is getting stick - some out it way out of order and he deserves so much more from our support -and he may not be getting the job after all. But he are relying on him to get the team up for these two games. The fault incidentally lies with Lawwell and Rodgers and NOT Neil Lennon - had a bit of a rant on this on The Celtic Star if you want to read more on that...

https://thecelticstar.com/can-celtic-play-15-goal-marian-shved-against-hearts/

Anyway Hearts are dross, they will won't play their strongest team and we should get a win to set us up for Hampden. You got a ticket?

Yes! Time to move on and focus on the task in hand. Resign the dead rubber to history. Re-group, re-focus and do what we do best. respond with silverware. Bring on the Jambos, hand out 2 scuddings in a week and bring home that historic Treble Treble, An open bus parade then revel in it all Summer.
Whatever anyone's thoughts are on the management position or the board, let's bin it for 10 days and get right behind Lenny and the players.

In the words of Billy Idol.... 'With a rebel yell we cried, more, more, more!

At least I think that's what he sings:unsure:'

Yes! Time to move on and focus on the task in hand. Resign the dead rubber to history. Re-group, re-focus and do what we do best. respond with silverware. Bring on the Jambos, hand out 2 scuddings in a week and bring home that historic Treble Treble, An open bus parade then revel in it all Summer.
Whatever anyone's thoughts are on the management position or the board, let's bin it for 10 days and get right behind Lenny and the players.

In the words of Billy Idol.... 'With a rebel yell we cried, more, more, more!

At least I think that's what he sings:unsure:'

Well said again Niall ?

Top post. 100% agree and yeah think you got your words right lol ???

Why are we the subject of crazy squirreling.

Everyone looking for a job is being named our next new manager ffs.

If their out of work that does not fill me with confidence.

Bilic? Would come for either glasgow club. Well not for me. Tata chump.

He is just one of a couple mentioned in the celtic news now.

Still hooper is stoking the fire with desire to be here too.

Again. People out of work no offence does not fill me with confidence they have what it takes.

Why are we the subject of crazy squirreling.

Everyone looking for a job is being named our next new manager ffs.

If their out of work that does not fill me with confidence.

Bilic? Would come for either glasgow club. Well not for me. Tata chump.

He is just one of a couple mentioned in the celtic news now.

Still hooper is stoking the fire with desire to be here too.

Again. People out of work no offence does not fill me with confidence they have what it takes.
Normally I would agree with that 100% but after Houghton got sacked, how could anybody call him a failure????

Members online

Latest posts

Back