Trophy Day! Celtic v Hearts, Sunday 19 May, kick off 3pm - all comments here

Aye. He took a wee while to get going, but took control in the 2nd half. I think we are much much better playing high tempo attacking play with lots of movement up front rather than the tepid sideways tippy tappy pish we've been playing for much of this season.

Dembele must be on the bench next week and broken into the first team squad next season. Mikey J showed what he is capable of if managed correctly instead of this ridiculous bringing him in from the cold in hostile atmospheres to play out of position.

The tippy tappy pish only serves to kuck with concentration.

Its like waiting on a bus.... yer mind wanders

Just a thought, after watching a Mikey Johnston win Man of the Match and get what appears to be some sort of alcoholic beverage (champagne, maybe? Magners cider?): Is he old enough to drink? I mean, legally in Scotland? In the U.S., it's 21 years old and he's 20, so . . . just curious about handing out alcohol to minors.

Imagine if little Dembele was MoTM :D . . . "Here, kid, have some root beer."

[I mean, I was drinking at 20 and younger, but I always looked older than my real age, but still.]

Just a thought, after watching a Mikey Johnston win Man of the Match and get what appears to be some sort of alcoholic beverage (champagne, maybe? Magners cider?): Is he old enough to drink? I mean, legally in Scotland? In the U.S., it's 21 years old and he's 20, so . . . just curious about handing out alcohol to minors.

[I mean, I was drinking at 20 and younger, but I always looked older than my real age, but still.]
great point Larry,18 is the legal age in Scotland,however if ye drink before that,yer jist a wee jakey bastaart and aw yer pals love ye,so don't crash and burn Mikey,look at Tony Watt

This thought occurred to me last night, though I still don't think Clarke is coming here: What if Steve Clarke is using the Scotland job as leverage to get more from Celtic to take the Celtic job? He'd have to say "goodbye, Celtic" to cover his ass, so to speak, and it would be great cover for him to attack Celtic along with Sevco, as not to tip his hand.

It isn't the case, of course, but with the list of candidates for the Celtic growing exponentially (like the list of candidates for the Democratic Party presidential nomination in the States), it's entirely feasible that a manager can play one team (Scotland) off of another (Celtic) if he were in the running for both positions, however marginally.

Well now that the haze has cleared and the hangover is finally subsiding I'd just like to say a massive congratulations to Lenny and the Bhoys for yet another successful season. Great scenes on Sunday watching the bhoys celebrate No.8 and here's hoping we can round it off by securing a historic treble treble!

We're watching history in the making here bhoys and ghirls so lets savour it!

Well now that the haze has cleared and the hangover is finally subsiding I'd just like to say a massive congratulations to Lenny and the Bhoys for yet another successful season. Great scenes on Sunday watching the bhoys celebrate No.8 and here's hoping we can round it off by securing a historic treble treble!

We're watching history in the making here bhoys and ghirls so lets savour it!
ah'll drink tae that Andy! HH

It's not illegal to drink it but it's against the law to buy it. Strange wee anomaly.

Back