Trophy Day! Celtic v Hearts, Sunday 19 May, kick off 3pm - all comments here

Well my skin is delicate but the bed/stands i use get retubed more often than most and im a little red at the moment.

If i go for 4 sessions before the end of next week i will look a native to fiji ??
????fuk dhat four a week ?????

Ahh right??? fake bake whit the fuk can yes get that outa Greggs ??

Greggs is bad for you.... too much pastry.... fk get yersel a kebab for the same badness at least you will be fuller on tastier stuff ?

Greggs is bad for you.... too much pastry.... fk get yersel a kebab for the same badness at least you will be fuller on tastier stuff ?
Ohh fuk I love a kebab Maria but efter I eat one feel as guilty as fuk don’t know why just dae so tbh I stay the fuck away fae them love them tae but got to be pished deffo ???? heaven for a fat cunt ???

Ohh fuk I love a kebab Maria but efter I eat one feel as guilty as fuk don’t know why just dae so tbh I stay the fuck away fae them love them tae but got to be pished deffo ???? heaven for a fat cunt ???

Aw totes lol, but i would wager tastier than most.
If your healthy eating all week the kebab with salad n sauce wont bring u down.

Aw totes lol, but i would wager tastier than most.
If your healthy eating all week the kebab with salad n sauce wont bring u down.
i know don’t know whit it is just feel right guilty efter I’ve ate one weird as fuck ??hate McDS tae and chips and vegetables ???

He’s a dour faced fk ain’t he. He needs a facial to remove they yellow toxins from his napper.

Manky avril

Gave eddy it tight last week but just looking at goals he has scored in the campaign and i now feel i was way too harsh on him.

Soz

Members online

Latest posts

Back