Trophy Day - Where will you be Celebrating?

Afternoon Bhoys & Ghirls, ooft what a day, night, early morning. Allegedly my Daughter & Wee Sister had tae help me in from the garden at 5.30am this morning, sons,partners & Grandweans left about 10pm lastnight I was fine & in good spirits.

Allegedly I was doing my Sunrise nude bathing again drinking Jura from the bottle 😳🤪😳 😂😂😂

I wish I was in the glasgow cross/gallowgate/saltmarket area to take it all in with the rest of the bhoys and ghirls.
Unfortunately my better half does not like to be in such big crowds though I assured her that there would be no trouble at all it's just not our way, and I was correct.
I was one of the the very very few people who got to see the bus parade on completion of the treble treble before it was called off and for that I'll be forever grateful as , Celtic as a club dont do this very often.
Still seeing those scenes made me jealous and though I did the right thing by not abandoning her to go , I'll never forgive her for what I missed.
Just kidding, for some being in that crowd can be scary especially when the mounties turn up and have little control over their mounts as horseshoes are not meant for tarmac or pavements as weve all seen them slipping and getting spooked.
At the end of the day the most important thing to me is that she and my family are well and we are champions again.
A bit similar to when watching in the pub you simply must go for that piss and often enough we score.
I learnt many moons ago that it doesn't matter if I missed it all that matters is that we did it.
The most unlikeiest of titles perhaps only equaled by the Wim Jansen title. Who saw that coming?
Wim who? Ange who?
Champions both that's fkn who HH

Back