Trophy Day - Where will you be Celebrating?

Saturday off, just finished cutting the grass, settling down wi the dug to enjoy the show, hope big tam and nir get a start then subbed off individually to get the applause they deserve, also hope we fuck the well into the ground like tent pegs dirty cloggers that they are.

I've got a cunt of a headache, could be some sort of illness but more likely down to last night's vodka - stella combo!
Think I'll be celebrating very quietly, in the dark! 😿
15 paracetamol will stop the pain
Vodka will Dull the pain
A&E will revive the pain
Watching the Trophy come home Priceless
Enjoy today Bhoys and Ghirls cause
Glasgow’s Green and white 💚
Can’t wait for today’s YNWA 💚

HH 🍀

Actually had to give my ticket up today ..long story but basically this will be the first time in 3 years the wife's family will all be together again. Her older brother is 73 and come over from Holland for their mums 94th Birthday Celebration today.
It kicks off at 3pm so whilst I'll see the game I'm the dedicated taxi driver and won't have a beer until about 9pm when I've taken them home.
But I'll still enjoy it no matter what. 🍀👍

I'll probably see the first half then I have to drive the family to the in-laws as it's my wife's birthday tomorrow. Having been the work's duty manager for the last week (I swapped with a season ticket holder so has been able to get boozy for the last week) so I haven't been able to toast our victory yet. I will have a few tonight and raise a glass to our friends who are no longer with us.

Enjoy the big day, bhoys! 🥃 HH 🍀

I'll probably see the first half then I have to drive the family to the in-laws as it's my wife's birthday tomorrow. Having been the work's duty manager for the last week (I swapped with a season ticket holder so has been able to get boozy for the last week) so I haven't been able to toast our victory yet. I will have a few tonight and raise a glass to our friends who are no longer with us.

Enjoy the big day, bhoys! 🥃 HH 🍀
Happy birthday Mrs Bhoy! Wait that didny sound right...

Happy birthday Mrs Bridie! 🎂

Members online

No members online now.

Back