Trump: I blame Scott Brown

lcafiero

The Orangutan-in-Chief for the US is in San Diego this evening, and of course wherever he goes there's a protest (whether or not the media will report on it).

Check out this short video clip, and around 4 seconds in . . . is that guy wearing a Broony jersey?!?!

[NOTE: That is NOT me, as I live about 500 miles from San Diego, and my jersey does not have a number on the back.]

The Orangutan-in-Chief for the US is in San Diego this evening, and of course wherever he goes there's a protest (whether or not the media will report on it).

Check out this short video clip, and around 4 seconds in . . . is that guy wearing a Broony jersey?!?!

[NOTE: That is NOT me, as I live about 500 miles from San Diego, and my jersey does not have a number on the back.]

Go San Diego! give it tae the ginger minger! if there wiz a huddle Larry, that wiz definitely Broony! (y) (y):ROFLMAO:

Orangutan in Chief, Superb name for the cvnt, Larry. 😂😂

We've got his mate over here BORIS "THE FUCKIN COCKWOMBLE" JOHNSON. A walking disaster, he's the Britsh PM turns up in Luxembourg the other day, looked as if he'd woke up on the couch, suit needs a good pressing, his shoes ffs need a good polish scuffed tae fuck shoes. Are for hipoy Modern Studies/History/Art teacher. Not for someone who's representing our, scruffy Adulterous Lying CVNT. Aye another waste of spunk.

Ah they're shouting TRAITOR
I thought they were shouting TRAYNOR 😏

HH🍀

MEET THE FUCKERS
2624.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Back