TRUMP...

Trump supporters are attacking the State Capital building...this moron got maced
If she was not white, she most likely would have been shot
She admits to storming the building and shouts it's a revolution
Obviously her evolution bypass has worked a treat
Absolute shambles
Trump and his family, should be charged, after he's out of office
View attachment 12820
Bang on D I hear 4 people died and trump encouraged this, he should be charged with ....oh where to start? Inciting a riot, manslaughter, and many more

The most worrying thing about this was on the lunchtime news they said that polls had said that 45% of Americans supported these arseholes in their storming of the Congress!!! They have seriously lost their shit as a nation.

EDIT: Apologies for my error - I misheard - it was 45% or Republicans that supported the mob.

Last edited:
The rednecks are revolting......in both senses. Had the Capitol been stormed by the BLM campaign they would all be dead right now.

I think some of them are dead shammy. Saw a video of a white woman being shot dead as she climbed through a window. BLM members are just as bad. Burning buildings, attacking people, using violence to be heard is wrong regardless of your skin colour.

Most of the protesters are red neck racist scum..Some of them are just dumb enough to believe every word trump says but let's not pretend that they are worse than BLM. Both groups of people use violence and threats against the government and public and dont care about what or who they harm. There is no good guys in all this. The world is divided and its by the people on both sides of this shitstorm.

Trump supporters think they are in real life video games. If they got into the senate what would they do once the exicitement wears off and theres nothing worth breaking anymore,set it on fire and then what, have to go home and play the playstaion again.

Back