TRUMP...

According to news reports Trump is now discussing with his advisers about pardoning HIMSELF and members of his family from any potential federal charges before he leaves office. How the fuck is he even allowed to do that? :confused:
This is something that's been rumoured for a while mate, apparently trump is facing numerous charges when he leaves office, he's been immune while president, but they will incur prison sentences. The president has the right to pardon pretty much anyone for anything, Trump has already been pardoning many of his criminal cohorts in recent weeks as I'm sure you've seen.
If Trump steps down and passes presidential power to Pence, Pence could pardon Trump of any future criminal charges.
Scary fucking shit, I just hope Pence grows a pair.

I think some of them are dead shammy. Saw a video of a white woman being shot dead as she climbed through a window. BLM members are just as bad. Burning buildings, attacking people, using violence to be heard is wrong regardless of your skin colour.
They had the National Guard bloody stormtroopers there when it was BLM so what faced the rednecks whites last night? A few polis with guns that ran away.

This is something that's been rumoured for a while mate, apparently trump is facing numerous charges when he leaves office, he's been immune while president, but they will incur prison sentences. The president has the right to pardon pretty much anyone for anything, Trump has already been pardoning many of his criminal cohorts in recent weeks as I'm sure you've seen.
If Trump steps down and passes presidential power to Pence, Pence could pardon Trump of any future criminal charges.
He canny Hoopy Donald J has them in a Drawer in Trump Towers New York
Guarded by A Puthy Cat 🐈

HH 🙀

The polis who opened the gate to let the protestors in to storm the Congress. Some polis even posed for selfies with the protestors!
Exactly. They allowed the rioters to do what they wanted to last night as there was no defence at all although they knew it was coming. When it was BLM protesters they were armed to the hilt. If no one sees the difference there then they're colour blind.

When I heard it I genuinely thought he had come up with some crackpot idea to try and pardon himself personally and was thinking surely to fuck he can't do that!

Aye I knew he had in the past and still was pardoning quite a few of his crooked mates and allies but I didnae know that after losing the election he could just step down and hand power to Pence to pardon him and his family. I just assumed that since he lost the election stepping down and handing power to Pence wasn't even an option.

Political gangsters working the crooked system as usual.

When I heard it I genuinely thought he had come up with some crackpot idea to try and pardon himself personally and was thinking surely to fuck he can't do that!

Aye I knew he had in the past and still was pardoning quite a few of his crooked mates and allies but I didnae know that after losing the election he could just step down and hand power to Pence to pardon him and his family. I just assumed that since he lost the election stepping down and handing power to Pence wasn't even an option.

When the american constitution was created it was assumed (wrongly) that anyone who was in the running to be president or anyone who became president would always put american democracy first and foremost.
They hadn't bargained on Donald J Trump.

Just after the election Richard Osman was on The Last Leg and he said this was an option for Trump to stand down and be presidentially pardoned (as Nixon was) by stand-in Pence - I posted that on here which shocked most of us. But last night I think Trump went too far even for Pence who was were strong in his condemnation of the rioters.

I wonder if this will impact future hand-over periods for US Presidents. I can understand a long time ago it may take a couple of months for the logistics of mobilising a government to Washington but that seems archaic in today's society. Every other nation transitions immediately in a matter of days so the outgoing leader can't rush through decrees, appointements, bills, pardons, death penalty sentences, etc.

Just after the election Richard Osman was on The Last Leg and he said this was an option for Trump to stand down and be presidentially pardoned (as Nixon was) by stand-in Pence - I posted that on here which shocked most of us. But last night I think Trump went too far even for Pence who was were strong in his condemnation of the rioters.

I wonder if this will impact future hand-over periods for US Presidents. I can understand a long time ago it may take a couple of months for the logistics of mobilising a government to Washington but that seems archaic in today's society. Every other nation transitions immediately in a matter of days so the outgoing leader can't rush through decrees, appointements, bills, pardons, death penalty sentences, etc.
Pence was very careful not to point a finger at the Donald though.

Pence was very careful not to point a finger at the Donald though.
I think Pence is looking out for himself to a large extent - I think he realises there is a distinct possibility that there could be some deaths and he doesn't want to totally alienate these nutters. Those rioters had pipe bombs with them last night and their attire suggested they they were there for a battle. And I truly would not be shocked if one of these lunatics does a James Wilkes Booth and tries to assinate Biden in the coming days/weeks.

Members online

Latest posts

Back