Truth or Dare ??

The problem is that we need a detailed psychological profile on each player.

Not really, no.

Psychological enhancement of a team of individuals is a grossly underdeveloped aspect of sports science.

Possibly because it would be a colossal waste of time and money.

This is a very simple game. You move the ball with any part of your body other than your hands or arms, and you put it in the net. You do this better than the guy opposing you and you succeed. You don't and you fail.

He lost his mate and shows signs of grief.

Holy shit, it's not like Moussa Dembele died or rocketed off to another planet! They can keep in touch through the many, many methods offered to us through modern technology. They can even get together in the offseason. Do I blame him for not being happy about Dembele leaving? No. Do I blame him for not getting over it and being professional about it (if that is the case)? Absolutely. If he is tanking his performance because he is bitter about losing a teammate, he needs to grow the fuck up and get over it, or continue to wallow and let someone take his place on the pitch for Celtic.

It's really that simple, and has little to do with analysing his psychological state.

The truth get Ntcham to Donald Duck,he has shown to be a season wonder and even at that is pushing it.
He's not interested,his ego think's he's a far superior football player and that winning thing's here is below him.
Let him play in the French league winning no trophies or international caps for France.
He's a mercenary he's only interested in dembele dollars.
Thanks Olivier you can Fuck off with your money shove it right up your ass and choke on it you rat money grabbing mother fucker whore.NO CLASS NO AMBITION JUST A WHORE FOR DIDDY DOLLARS YOU FUCKING MERCENARY TWAT.CELTIC DOESN'T NEED SMALL MINDED PEOPLE LIKE YOU FUCK OFF YA COW .
HERE WE GO 9 IN A ROW LENNON'S LIONS ROARING TO ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL SEASON THE CHAMPIONS BUS AGAIN AND SCOTLAND IS GREEN AND WHITE HH
See above

Not really, no.

Possibly because it would be a colossal waste of time and money.

This is a very simple game. You move the ball with any part of your body other than your hands or arms, and you put it in the net. You do this better than the guy opposing you and you succeed. You don't and you fail.

Holy shit, it's not like Moussa Dembele died or rocketed off to another planet! They can keep in touch through the many, many methods offered to us through modern technology. They can even get together in the offseason. Do I blame him for not being happy about Dembele leaving? No. Do I blame him for not getting over it and being professional about it (if that is the case)? Absolutely. If he is tanking his performance because he is bitter about losing a teammate, he needs to grow the fuck up and get over it, or continue to wallow and let someone take his place on the pitch for Celtic.

It's really that simple, and has little to do with analysing his psychological state.
Ach he should sleep in a shoebox and work down the mines. Make him run up Sand dunes. Football is not that simple study the rise and fall of Nottingham Forest. That’s psychology at work

Ach he should sleep in a shoebox and work down the mines. Make him run up Sand dunes. Football is not that simple study the rise and fall of Nottingham Forest. That’s psychology at work
Doc, that's not true.........Forest's rise was based on getting the right manager and coach then giving him the resources to go and get what he needed.

That 20-year period of relative (and I mean relative.....they won 6 trophies - 5 of them in 4 sessons) success wasn't their norm. Where they are now was their historical norm.

That's not psychology, that's the magic of football.

So dribbling and tackling and focusing for 90 minutes and running full speed with a ball and imaginary chain attached to you whilst guys are trying to kick lumps out of you, is simple, i think what you just described two guys in a field with a ball having a kick about.

Doc,this is not a criticism, ah realise your a serious professional,working in a potentially stressful envinronment,your also a Celtic fan who want's only what's best for our club,but how do you relax,what do you do for fun,surely your not a driven professional 24/7, all the best mate.

Likewise Kenny burns, O God forgotten about the Captain ,John McGovern .
Told Stuart Pearce, when he wanted a pay rise as his contract had run down, that he should put in for a transfer of take the same rate. Pearce had been told he was shite by Clough and struggled in those days to get a team during close season no online dealings then, Pearce dejected went back and asked if the deal was still on the table, he signed and when he had siged, Clough told him you will be the captain of England and will win major honours, you are the best defender i have ever laid eyes on or worked with. Pearce was gutted and later delighted.

Told Stuart Pearce, when he wanted a pay rise as his contract had run down, that he should put in for a transfer of take the same rate. Pearce had been told he was shite by Clough and struggled in those days to get a team during close season no online dealings then, Pearce dejected went back and asked if the deal was still on the table, he signed and when he had siged, Clough told him you will be the captain of England and will win major honours, you are the best defender i have ever laid eyes on or worked with. Pearce was gutted and later delighted.
Mibbee learnt off jock Stein the Master! ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back