TUNES!!!

my latest attempt at a cover version

I tried a tune I had no idea what it sounded like and made tune before I listened to original to see if my version sounded anything like the original.

Obviously I picked instruments that I knew could cover range of each part of the sheet music

10 different instruments

I had never ever heard this tune. But I actually quite enjoyed it. A lesser known tune off an old 70s genesis album.

I even made a weird video for tune from 3 photos I found on the internet and a cartoon creating software program

took me ages to get hang of the software but im finally starting to get it to do some of the things I was trying to do.

Now if you know the tune, let me know what you think of this version and would you know it from this tune. :p:p:p:p:p:p

its amazing the fun you can have when your bored out your nut

Last edited:
my latest attempt at a cover version

I tried a tune I had no idea what it sounded like and made tune before I listened to original to see if my version sounded anything like the original.

Obviously I picked instruments that I knew could cover range of each part of the sheet music

10 different instruments

I had never ever heard this tune. But I actually quite enjoyed it. A lesser known tune off an old 70s genesis album.

I even made a weird video for tune from 3 photos I found on the internet and a cartoon creating software program

took me ages to get hang of the software but im finally starting to get it to do some of the things I was trying to do.

Now if you know the tune, let me know what you think of this version and would you know it from this tune. :p:p:p:p:p:p

its amazing the fun you can have when your bored out your nut

Liked it TET,though never heard it before,wisnae a big Genesis fan

Reactions: TET
Liked it TET,though never heard it before,wisnae a big Genesis fan
only reason I been using old genesis midi files is I found a big pile of them on some dudes website and they all seem pretty professionally done.

So its good practise for learning some of the setting he picked and trying to work out why he articulated the file that way

it seems to be a good way to understand the midi programming system by looking at professional midi makers stuff and learning by watching his wee tricks with the deeper programming side of it.

todays cover version is from one of my favourite bands

I thought id try a more adventurous video for tune. took 3 photos off unsplash

And in the video editing bit

I made some horrendous errors but serendipity revealed the effect of the errors was better effect than my intention.

So I learned a handy trick for crossing fading different pictures that overlap both pictures at same time.

that free software called opentoonz is bit hard to get hang of but its more powerful than some of the premium video editing software imo

Anyway let me know your thoughts on video and the music if you watch it.

:p:p:p:p:p:p

10538 overture by ELO

I made some horrendous errors but serendipity revealed the effect of the errors was better effect than my intention.

So I learned a handy trick for crossing fading different pictures that overlap both pictures at same time.

that free software called opentoonz is bit hard to get hang of but its more powerful than some of the premium video editing software imo

10538 overture by ELO

Any suggestions for next tune to try and cover before my account gets shut down by the YouTube copyright peepo

:p:p:p:p

Watched a fantastic programme earlier tonight, Brian Johnstone interviewing Robert Plant , called on the road , find it fucking wonderful!,
great music

but the band members aint my cup tea

lot of documentaries on stuff that anybody else doing their party games would be in jail along with whole host of other big name musicians

10538 overture by ELO

Love that song TET
If I wasn’t sandwiched by 2 sleeping weans I’d listen now
For tomorrow though 👍
I always got these two confused, no doubt weller ripped off the opening

Members online

Latest posts

Back