TUNES!!!

Here's one i learned today TET since your into reconstructing/deconstructing music.
Interesting fact this, an orchestral arrangement of the rolling stones 'the last time' by a guy called andrew oldham.

the guy andrew oldham arranged it and years later produced an album by an 90's indie band and used it for their most known tune and a very famous tune
seems the stones held the right to the wonga till last year when ronnie wood cajoled the rest of the band into relinquishing the rights after 25 years to the band who never earned a penny up till then

Rolling Stones are notoriously tight arsed, Ronnie wood joined in 1976, was only paid a retainer, plus, touring money and recording money, was basically being paid as a session musician, although a well paid one, didn’t get fully incorporated as a “full” member of the stones till 1993, a 17 year apprenticeship as he calls it, then he was entitled to 1/4th of the stones total money, apparently jagger/Richards only agreed to it because bill wyman had just left, so his ”share” was available without affecting/reducing their cash share 🤣

Here's one i learned today TET since your into reconstructing/deconstructing music.
Interesting fact this, an orchestral arrangement of the rolling stones 'the last time' by a guy called andrew oldham.

the guy andrew oldham arranged it and years later produced an album by an 90's indie band and used it for their most known tune and a very famous tune
seems the stones held the right to the wonga till last year when ronnie wood cajoled the rest of the band into relinquishing the rights after 25 years to the band who never earned a penny up till then

tried to make an instrumental version of that tune.

I even made a wee part for my xylophone cause I like playing with it :p:p:p:p

If your into progressive rock music this one might be worth a listen

I aint never heard the tune before I tried recreating it, so I may well have butchered it badly.

Early Genesis tune called Looking for Someone from their second album I think.

The Gabriel melodies I used some odd weird aztec war flutes things :p:p:p:p

I enjoyed it anyway

the drum sequences by Collins I presume are very interesting and first class drumming

So I might look out for their early albums to see if they are worthy a punt on YouTube

If your into progressive rock music this one might be worth a listen

I aint never heard the tune before I tried recreating it, so I may well have butchered it badly.

Early Genesis tune called Looking for Someone from their second album I think.

The Gabriel melodies I used some odd weird aztec war flutes things :p:p:p:p

I enjoyed it anyway

the drum sequences by Collins I presume are very interesting and first class drumming

So I might look out for their early albums to see if they are worthy a punt on YouTube

Pretty Good.......I really like early Genesis wi Gabriel.....The Lamb is my fave album...Try Suppers Ready af Foxtrot TET

Pretty Good.......I really like early Genesis wi Gabriel.....The Lamb is my fave album...Try Suppers Ready af Foxtrot TET
Spent hours trying to recreate that tune

Again I dont know the tune but its like 23 mins long :p

And it has 15 different instruments

And I have no idea which ones should be up front when and how varied the tune should be.

Anyway after 6 hours, great fun by the way, I thought thats sounds ok, well kinda weird but since I never heard it before I was guessing it was a bit medieval, bearing in mind the instruments frequencies all mass together and can create some odd distortions that ruin the tune. anyway I plodded on in the dark just to see how it turns out and how close I would sound to the original

wow It was a total failure

my tune sounded absolutely bizarre after I listened to the real tune.

while making it I thought it sounded quite good but having heard original it sounds terrible

now if you never ever heard it you might think bit weird but yeah weird

but if you love that tune my version is woeful hahahaha

I might try again after tonight when im bored :p:p:p:p

Spent hours trying to recreate that tune

Again I dont know the tune but its like 23 mins long :p

And it has 15 different instruments

And I have no idea which ones should be up front when and how varied the tune should be.

Anyway after 6 hours, great fun by the way, I thought thats sounds ok, well kinda weird but since I never heard it before I was guessing it was a bit medieval, bearing in mind the instruments frequencies all mass together and can create some odd distortions that ruin the tune. anyway I plodded on in the dark just to see how it turns out and how close I would sound to the original

wow It was a total failure

my tune sounded absolutely bizarre after I listened to the real tune.

while making it I thought it sounded quite good but having heard original it sounds terrible

now if you never ever heard it you might think bit weird but yeah weird

but if you love that tune my version is woeful hahahaha

I might try again after tonight when im bored :p:p:p:p
I understand mate

Reactions: TET
I really enjoyed that tune as I tried to learn how to recreate it.

Very diverse range of style

it was a really good learning curve for me. Learned a lot about my wee instruments and the mixing process due to frequency clashes and trying to solve them in the mix

It also helped me refine my mixing workflow process which I think will improve my balance going forward as well as some wee tools for compressing certain instruments and even learned some new tricks in the final mastering process

I realise im still pretty shite at this game :p

And still making lots of errors in judgement but generally I think im improving over time.

Had a few failures on route to making this version

The electric guitar I used for Gabriels vocals was probably not best choice since it lost its sound in mastering so still got lot to learn in the blend but its still quite listenable, I hope :p:p:p

I edited the highlights of the 1967 EC final to watch along with music so you dont get too bored :p:p:p

it was a really good learning curve for me. Learned a lot about my wee instruments and the mixing process due to frequency clashes and trying to solve them in the mix

It also helped me refine my mixing workflow process which I think will improve my balance going forward as well as some wee tools for compressing certain instruments and even learned some new tricks in the final mastering process

And still making lots of errors in judgement but generally I think im improving over time.

The electric guitar I used for Gabriels vocals was probably not best choice since it lost its sound in mastering so still got lot to learn in the blend but its still quite listenable, I hope :p:p:p

I edited the highlights of the 1967 EC final to watch along with music so you dont get too bored :p:p:p

Well done TET...good stuff

Reactions: TET

Hi Tarzan Emanuel Trump,
After a manual review, a copyright owner has claimed some material in your video.
As a result, your video has been blocked and can no longer be played on YouTube.
This is not a copyright strike. This claim does not affect your account status.
Video title: Supper Ready (foxtrot) instrumental Cover remix
Copyrighted content: UCOM - 2013-03-04 - UCL - 1967 - Ford Classics - 0403_Chalmers_AMB-H264_Webmaster D3
Claimed by: UEFA

I guess the football video is property of Eufa????

Members online

Latest posts

Back