TUNES!!!

it's not quite to your standards tet, but i tried in recognition of your efforts kind sir
you might need to 'extract it' on top right as i've no clue what i'm doing

Attachments

• AUDIO-2020-11-11-23-10-41.zip
    484.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Reactions: TET
Don't mention Kate Bush! Spherical Planet will be on here like a flash slavering over her like a dog with 2 cocks!!! 🤣
Just seen this post whilst listening to demos of the 9th Wave, BB..........Bush works in mysterious ways!!!

I can't deny the pleasures of the flesh that Kate invokes, but it's the magic of her mind that rocks my world, mate.

I LOVE BUSH..........

Just seen this post whilst listening to demos of the 9th Wave, BB..........Bush works in mysterious ways!!!

I can't deny the pleasures of the flesh that Kate invokes, but it's the magic of her mind that rocks my world, mate.

I LOVE BUSH..........
If i consider myself young at 42 then the Katester is still looking pretty fine at whatever age she is, who really cares, not me, flesh inducing temptress she is.
while we're on the subject, sitting minding my own business and big Nigella looked effin great today while shanking me off, oops sorry, making a lamb shank dinner. nearly 60- odds as well, and if she could do that to a lamb shank, think what her slice roll would end up like :)
Plus you'd get to fuck one over Thatchers Tory chancellor

If i consider myself young at 42 then the Katester is still looking pretty fine at whatever age she is, who really cares, not me, flesh inducing temptress she is.
while we're on the subject, sitting minding my own business and big Nigella looked effin great today while shanking me off, oops sorry, making a lamb shank dinner. nearly 60- odds as well, and if she could do that to a lamb shank, think what her slice roll would end up like :)
Plus you'd get to fuck one over Thatchers Tory chancellor
Dubious political ties and peculiar, controlling husband aside, Nigella is definitely in my personal top 5.

Adele is still on my lovin side just now, if she would only stop singing and creating godawful music, then she might just get lucky.

Do you remember a Canadian band called Promises? Had a singer called Leslie Knauer and that lassie was never gonna drown in a swimming pool.

Dubious political ties and peculiar, controlling husband aside, Nigella is definitely in my personal top 5.

Adele is still on my lovin side just now, if she would only stop singing and creating godawful music, then she might just get lucky.

Do you remember a Canadian band called Promises? Had a singer called Leslie Knauer and that lassie was never gonna drown in a swimming pool.
Peculiar and controlling he may have been, but amongst the richest aresholes in the land, so i imagine the settlement was decent, even for the daughter of a rich prick

She can make adding Brussel Sprouts to a dish sexual which is no mean feat

Seems she liked a good sniff though and if you've seen a woman on the marching powder you wonder why it's not called the 'will you just f@ck me powder'.
I'd happily break the law for her anyday

Adele, just the thought of any of her songs has me unsettled.

Back