TUNES!!!

always loved this under a cloud of influence
saw neil young in london, played for 4 hours,
following week went to 25th anniversary of JMJ, same price
he played the oxygene album, his encore was 1 song
gig started at 8 and lights came on at 9.10
on way out my pal says 'theres a first, never walked intae a gig stoned and come oot still stoned'
i says 'you've put a positive spin on everything'

Anti, They were of the left. They had songs about the miners strike and Thatcherism etc. John Peel was the only one who would play their songs on the radio.
The Ghosts of Cable Street is probably their best known song from about 1986-7.
Cush was only 60
thats really young :(

Anti, They were of the left. They had songs about the miners strike and Thatcherism etc. John Peel was the only one who would play their songs on the radio.
The Ghosts of Cable Street is probably their best known song from about 1986-7.
Cush was only 60
ill need to check them out quite enjoyed the music in that wee tune you shared

Can't believe its been this long
Since we beat liverpool, england's only club founded by orange order loonys at their own ground.
btw, im not saying liverpool fans are like it, I know most are not, but a lot don't even know that is the origins and still core of some of the suits at that club.

was he pro or anti Mosley?
Here's one i learned today TET since your into reconstructing/deconstructing music.
Interesting fact this, an orchestral arrangement of the rolling stones 'the last time' by a guy called andrew oldham.

the guy andrew oldham arranged it and years later produced an album by an 90's indie band and used it for their most known tune and a very famous tune
seems the stones held the right to the wonga till last year when ronnie wood cajoled the rest of the band into relinquishing the rights after 25 years to the band who never earned a penny up till then

Here's one i learned today TET since your into reconstructing/deconstructing music.
Interesting fact this, an orchestral arrangement of the rolling stones 'the last time' by a guy called andrew oldham.

the guy andrew oldham arranged it and years later produced an album by an 90's indie band and used it for their most known tune and a very famous tune
seems the stones held the right to the wonga till last year when ronnie wood cajoled the rest of the band into relinquishing the rights after 25 years to the band who never earned a penny up till then

sounds like the verve

Members online

Latest posts

Back