TURKEYS waiting for Christmas

McGarrell

At the start of the season things were looking good,a bad ,bad result in Europe and Neil lennon called some out the players saying some players don't want to be here ,they have taken that against him and have downed tools,but what they don't realise they had the chance to be held in the same asteem as the lions,now they will be remembered as the cunts that blow the ten and and got a legend turned into a sacrificial lamb,the players must get up this morning and look in the mirror and say to themselves have I gave my all in the last couple off months and the answer will be no,but what you'd cunts don't realise is the club that has made you stars ,when you leave you might get more money but your pride and name will be foreverknown as the team that downed tools and shat the bed,just a bunch off turkeys waiting for christmas

At the start of the season things were looking good,a bad ,bad result in Europe and Neil lennon called some out the players saying some players don't want to be here ,they have taken that against him and have downed tools,but what they don't realise they had the chance to be held in the same asteem as the lions,now they will be remembered as the cunts that blow the ten and and got a legend turned into a sacrificial lamb,the players must get up this morning and look in the mirror and say to themselves have I gave my all in the last couple off months and the answer will be no,but what you'd cunts don't realise is the club that has made you stars ,when you leave you might get more money but your pride and name will be foreverknown as the team that downed tools and shat the bed,just a bunch off turkeys waiting for christmas
They DONT care about the 10 m8, its aw about the money! Big Foster wid rather sit in the hoose fur 90k a wk as he Disny even make Southamptons bench than play in Champions Lg! Players noo are PATHETIC & it's a wee Crying Shame that earning 300k a Mth fur 15 yrs.. ie £50M bcoz after all its a short career!! 🙄🙄🙄.. Dae me a Fukin Favour🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The players have not been performing at their best, but this is down to Lennon. They are not fit enough, are often played out of position and - because he is tactically inept - they aren't happy with what they are told to do.

Our performances all season are down to 1 man (although there are other problems within the club). The good news is that we still have time to win the 10. A new manager could turn it all around. NL can't.

The players have not been performing at their best, but this is down to Lennon. They are not fit enough, are often played out of position and - because he is tactically inept - they aren't happy with what they are told to do.

Our performances all season are down to 1 man (although there are other problems within the club). The good news is that we still have time to win the 10. A new manager could turn it all around. NL can't.
The board need to take some blame for bringing him back and they players need a rocket up their arse!Maybe the pressures too much for them!

I said at the time that we shouldn't have brought Lenny back. The main reason we won the 9iar was because the huns imploded and not because we were brilliant. Lenny walked before and should have stayed away and the board should have at least attempted to match the supporters' aspirations for Celtic.
NFL was always the cheap option and you only get what you pay for. Celtic are a laughing stock in Europe after the past 2 campaigns and if we want to do better then someone with more successful experience is needed to manage.
For the amount of money that fans pour into the club, the returns are only lining the pockets of already wealthy people like DD and PL. Something has to change and the board should show willing by sacking Lenny and coughing up for the best manager they can get. That's just for starters!

Back