turnbull

Do you think we'll go back in for him?
we parked it waiting to see how his rehab went ,story was we wanted to work with him on his rehab and structure it to ease him back into full team fitness
but Motherwell said naw , there player right enough but last i heard we were still interested

good luck to him ,either way it's a gutting feeling when your career could be at an end

he's no chance of his hole wi that hairdo

we parked it waiting to see how his rehab went ,story was we wanted to work with him on his rehab and structure it to ease him back into full team fitness
but Motherwell said naw , there player right enough but last i heard we were still interested

good luck to him ,either way it's a gutting feeling when your carrer could be at an end

he' no chance of his hole wi that hairdo
You can get any burd you want when your a footballer no matter what ye look like!

good luck to him ,either way it's a gutting feeling when your career could be at an end

he's no chance of his hole wi that hairdo
🤣🤣🤣👍

Reckon if we signed him rogic would’ve been away. Was on a podcast that his wife isn’t hiding she hates it in Scotland. Also seems Turnbull in the summer is a done deal, which I’d expect depends if he gets back to playing well. Will know soon enough, at least it wasn’t an injury

Really enjoyed that wee video...Well done to him and good luck for the future! whether we sign him or not is anyones guess!
A special mention goes to his Physio who was immense with the lad

Members online

Latest posts

Back