Turnbull's Greedy Agent knocks back ‘Magnificent’ Celtic offer

I’m hearing Turnbull has knocked us back and wants to go to England.,

Yep, The Hun are reporting that he's turned down personal terms we offered thinking he can get more money. And by 'he' I mean his greedy agent who thinks a Championship English side will give him better money, despite none of them meeting Mwell's valuation of him. Grim. This is the way football is going - impossible to make transfers for clubs that don't have megabucks.

If it's turnbulls agent using celtic to get himself a few more quid in his back pocket celtic should have no further dealings with this agent in the future.if it turnbulls himself who doesn't want to go to celtic fair enough he's a good player good luck to ye celtic should not take anyone who doesn't want to play for celtic.

And immediately people are going to blame the board. They've said that they offered him a deal based on the club's wage structure - so you're talking a shitload more than he got at Mwell. This is pure greed on the part of the agent and the player. Celtic treating it like they never wanted to sign with us in first place. Fuck them all to hell. Or Bristol City, as it's also known. Turnbullshit.

For me, if you're a player that would rather play in the English Championship than get the opportunity to win trophies and play in Europe for one of the greatest football clubs and sporting franchises in the world, your shadow doesn't even deserve to be cast upon The Celtic Way. Mercenaries are not welcome at Celtic Park.

phuq it,time furra Stella, ah'll wait for Celtic's statement before ah lose the plot!
I dont think Motherwell are happy at this shenanigans after announcing to their fans that they were about to recieve three mill and how they conducted their self to get the most for their player.
The ambitions of a greedy footballer in the modern game play for the money and fuck the fans.

If it's turnbulls agent using celtic to get himself a few more quid in his back pocket celtic should have no further dealings with this agent in the future.if it turnbulls himself who doesn't want to go to celtic fair enough he's a good player good luck to ye celtic should not take anyone who doesn't want to play for celtic.
It's definitely his agents the boys on holiday somewhere leaving them to do the negotiations if he wants more cash than the Celtic wage structure then he wants a shitload of cash and for me 1 season where you are the Scottish writers player of the year doesn't give you that negotiating power of strength the PFA award gives you. So unless were talking about a couple more grand a week as opposed to 10grand a week on top of the offer he can sing for it

Said it in a post earlier snakey bastard agents ,they've too much power

Been absolutely ruining football for decades now. They're scumbags. But, if all is as it seems, I also hold the player responsible here. Players can say to their agents, 'I want to play for Celtic'. Turnbull clearly believes he's bigger than whatever we've offered him. He might well be a good footballer, but better men than him have played at Celtic for much less money than they could get elsewhere. Mac na galla, sanntach amadan. Utter fucking shithouses.

same old same old i remember jock stein saying after lisbon to the board release some money for another couple of top quality players and we can win this again of course they ignored him although we did nearly win it a couple of more times think what could have been possible with an extra injection of top quality to add to the squad they never learn

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back