Turnbull's Greedy Agent knocks back ‘Magnificent’ Celtic offer

same old same old i remember jock stein saying after lisbon to the board release some money for another couple of top quality players and we can win this again of course they ignored him although we did nearly win it a couple of more times think what could have been possible with an extra injection of top quality to add to the squad they never learn
They learn alright they just don't and won't spend the necessary cash required these days, as for jock and the board he was dealing with...more chance of a daily deluge in the sahara

And immediately people are going to blame the board. They've said that they offered him a deal based on the club's wage structure - so you're talking a shitload more than he got at Mwell. This is pure greed on the part of the agent and the player. Celtic treating it like they never wanted to sign with us in first place. Fuck them all to hell. Or Bristol City, as it's also known. Turnbullshit.

Not the boards fault. Greed

If they player has anything about him and truly wants to play for Celtic, he'll now intervene and instruct his agent to accept the offer. But it seems that it's past that point, otherwise personal terms would already have been agreed. This isn't even like McGinn, where there was a rival offer on the table from Villa. There are no other offers for Turnbull.

Been absolutely ruining football for decades now. They're scumbags. But, if all is as it seems, I also hold the player responsible here. Players can say to their agents, 'I want to play for Celtic'. Turnbull clearly believes he's bigger than whatever we've offered him. He might well be a good footballer, but better men than him have played at Celtic for much less money than they could get elsewhere. Mac na galla, sanntach amadan. Utter fucking shithouses.

It’s just the way it is. We can’t compete with even shitty clubs.

Not the boards fault. Greed
Would love it if no championship clubs were interested or at a lower price or he ended up at Salford ( good chance of that given the ambition shown today) still we don't know the full ins and outs he could instruct the agents to sign but he could also ....not (was gony write something funny but not will suffice)

I knew who he was and wanted us to sign him. I think he's got all the attributes to be a top level player. But absolutely couldn't give a shit about someone who doesn't want to play for Cetlic. This is a case of his agents, which are Pro-Legal, presenting him with their appraisal that he can get higher wages down south than in Scotland. I hope he gets shitloads playing in half-empty stadiums against Rotherham or some other shithouse club. Meanwhile, god willing, we'll be playing against Europe's best in front of 60,000 of the world's best.

Don't care. We move on to other targets. Celtic absolutely in the right here. Made the offer take it or leave it. His agents obviously have used Celtic to get the bigger deal down south. Thankfully it will be a lesson well learnt. Young man imo was not worth what we were willing to pay. HH ☘️??

The James Forrest blog denouncing Lennon, the board and prophecising the end of 9 in a row in 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 4 ... 5 ...
This guy needs to get a grip lenny is old news hes the manager and he's in a massive minority now by not backing our manager. He just has a brain fart and sends it out as a Celtic blog id like celtic supporters to distance themselves from this egotist

Can anyone imagine how good this laddie could get playing at Celtic, surrounded by quality players, coaches and first class training facilities? I know we have young midfield prospects like Ewan Henderson breaking into the team, but while I think Ewan could be potentially fantastic for us in the future, Turnbull is a few steps beyond him. Given the interest in him down south, he's a McGinn waiting to happen. We should snap him up. I'd pay £5 million for him. I think he's that good.

Sounds to me like he,his agent or both, was using us as a bargaining chip to get a better deal down south. If that is the case then he can fuck off with his agent down the M6. All the best at Sheffiel or Barnsley or Bristol.

Back