Turnbull's Greedy Agent knocks back ‘Magnificent’ Celtic offer

But you'll never take the wummin oot of yer heid. ?????

Refuse to be called a wummin, thats for those beaten down by life and cant muster looking after themselves.

Am a lassie and im looking really good just now. I will never give up on myself. ✊✊✊

No worries pal. I wasnt actually having a go just stating he wasn't really a project. Since then you've cleared up why you wrote it. The Prophets of Doom sounds like a good name for a band.

Mind a post a photo of you wearing your new hat! ? ??

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Top name for a Death Metal band Bridie Bhoy......I just don't want to be in it :LOL:

Naw I know you weren't having a go mate just trying to clear up the misunderstanding in what I meant to say and how it seems to have come across.

Think I'll go for the head to toe body armour till the windae closes just in case......

armour.jpg :LOL::LOL::LOL:

HH mate (y)

thats for those beaten down by life and cant muster looking after themselves.
that's a pure bloody insult Maria,ah've lived a rich ,varied,interestin life
totally out of order!

Aw michael its really simple. I refuse to give up on life so wummin are like my mum etc me a dresswell n look goodsonim happy being called lassie as opposed to Ms. But as my marriage was nullified i can be miss.

Am no rolling over and dying not for anyone.

Aw michael its really simple. I refuse to give up on life so wummin are like my mum etc me a dresswell n look goodsonim happy being called lassie as opposed to Ms. But as my marriage was nullified i can be miss.

Am no rolling over and dying not for anyone.
sorry Maria,thought ye meant me,callin a woman a wummin,that i was some kinda loser , apologies.

I'll tell you what, if the reports are correct about Christopher Jullien, we could be in for a right treat. A big cracking central defender - Bobo-esque, but much better with the ball at his feet. 6'5. Apparently the price is £8-10 million. Reports in French media that he's been given the VIP tour of all our facilities today, but Celtic denied it.

went shoppin wi the wife ONCE,she wiz tryin on jean's,then she threw the grenade!!! "does my arse look big in these.... the whole place went quiet,felt like a dude in a wild west saloon who'd been called out by a gunfighter, wee guy next tae me, don't say aye mate,don't say aye,like ah say,ah went shoppin wi'her ONCE!!,hiv ye ever seen ah big arsed angry irish wummin!!!!!!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reminds me of this insurance ad in the U.S. several years ago with Abraham "Honest Abe" Lincoln . . . .

Members online

Latest posts

Back