TV Coverage of Scottish Cup Final

Scottish Cup Final being shown live on PREMIER 1 and BBC1 Scotland although it is NOT being networked by the BBC
If you are outwith Scotland you won't be able to see it on Cooncil Telly

I'm going into hospital on Thursday for an open heart op on Friday so hopefully still be around to watch it on Saturday albeit probably doped up to the eyeballs

I had thought that I might have had to borrow someone's SKY GO password to match it on my iPad but those fears have now been alleviated

As I've known of my hospital admission for a while I didn't even try to acquire a ticket

HH?
Best of luck for your op!??
You should be back for pre-season training?

Scottish Cup Final being shown live on PREMIER 1 and BBC1 Scotland although it is NOT being networked by the BBC

I'm going into hospital on Thursday for an open heart op on Friday so hopefully still be around to watch it on Saturday albeit probably morphined up to the eyeballs

I had thought that I might have had to borrow someone's SKY GO password to match it on my iPad but those fears have now been alleviated

As I've known of my hospital admission for a while I didn't even try to acquire a ticket

HH?
Good luck Bill,hope all goes well with you(y)

I'm going into hospital on Thursday for an open heart op on Friday so hopefully still be around to watch it on Saturday albeit probably morphined up to the eyeballs

HH?
Best of luck Bill hope all goes well ur in my prayers u and ur Family welcome to Cabbage Water and Yoga ??

I put the yards in last years and got TWO tickets face value in the toon before the game last year. Made a young guys day outside Hampden selling him one of them for £10 . Not even bothering coming up this year, no chance of a ticket, Cock Tavern or O'Donnels for me?

Oh how London

Yer sounding

Lol

????

Members online

Latest posts

Back