Two Deals Done – Vasilis Barkas and Albian Ajeti set for medicals ahead of completing their moves to Celtic

Another CB like big Julie and I'll be feeling even better about this season (y) He's been value for money the big fella. You get what you pay for Celtic! Liking the way the team looks just now with, hopefully the young guys bursting
to get games.

I think everybody should be worried about us:D HWG10IAR🍀

GBTC

I asked in work what ajeti was like and the word is that he was a bit better than average but not amazing. Sorry to be a killjoy 😕
The 90 minute Cynic did a run through on his stats a couple weeks back and he came out of it well. He hasn't settled at West Ham and only made 9 sub appearances, but that place is a mess and run by fools. Have a look at his 2019 clips on You Tube. He looked sharp and a good penalty box striker. I'd imagine Moi would have been asked for his input having played with him at Basel. If they already have an understanding we might be on to something

The 90 minute Cynic did a run through on his stats a couple weeks back and he came out of it well. He hasn't settled at West Ham and only made 9 sub appearances, but that place is a mess and run by fools. Have a look at his 2019 clips on You Tube. He looked sharp and a good penalty box striker. I'd imagine Moi would have been asked for his input having played with him at Basel. If they already have an understanding we might be on to something
To be fair I only asked one person - I should probably get a few opinions 😬. As for you tube, even my 2019 compilation from fives looks great and I'm 48 😁

I'm chuffed way the keeper love the big fella fraser but way his age and his wage he worked hard to get to that level in wages this Greek guy is a good age and apparently hes got same kind of attributes as the wall so happy days there ..the striker these kind of transfers annoy the life out me man hes done sweet f.a doon there they had to put winger up front I dont doubt when he was scouted at first by the English he Wid obviously be showing talent or wouldn't got his move but even if he was dynamite wen younger n for some reason went pairshaped we are taking a hell of a chance on a striker that's done fuck all for AGES why are we goin for a loan like that dont care if hes better than Maradona at this time he shud be no where near our team always happens at celtic we always get a singing out the blue and just as bad 😜

I'm chuffed way the keeper love the big fella fraser but way his age and his wage he worked hard to get to that level in wages this Greek guy is a good age and apparently hes got same kind of attributes as the wall so happy days there ..the striker these kind of transfers annoy the life out me man hes done sweet f.a doon there they had to put winger up front I dont doubt when he was scouted at first by the English he Wid obviously be showing talent or wouldn't got his move but even if he was dynamite wen younger n for some reason went pairshaped we are taking a hell of a chance on a striker that's done fuck all for AGES why are we goin for a loan like that dont care if hes better than Maradona at this time he shud be no where near our team always happens at celtic we always get a singing out the blue and just as bad 😜
Scott Bain will be in for the cup games and will gain more valuable experience in his career, I believe this buy is an insurance policy to obtain the ten and has sent out the message that its game on, Celtic are out to sweep up and celebrate the end of this new season in style and cement another historic milestone in the Celtic story, this is like the centenary year all over again it has a good feel about it and a confidence is sweeping over a lot fans.

Back