Uefa double standards

Keviano67

Having witnessed Uefa's very visible, admirable and correct support of Ukraine during this season's Champions league games, I'd like to think Celtic are challenging the glaring hypocrisy regarding our support for Palestine and subsequent fine.

Surely a sporting governing body can't be allowed to cherry-pick which political issues/ wars/ occupations/ invasions are okay to support or condemn?
That's a very dangerous and worrying precedent to set, it's dictatorial and contradictory at the very least, and at the worst, discriminatory for reasons I won't go into.

We should be pushing for reimbursement of our fine to re-donate to Palestinian charities, imo.

Maybe another fundraiser like the match the fine for Palestine would evolve out of it.
Our current Board would have no appetite for this, obviously, as they don't relate with us or our values in any way, shape or form.

But I'm sure there's supporters out there who feel these double standards are quite appalling, and at least worth challenging?

Having witnessed Uefa's very visible, admirable and correct support of Ukraine during this season's Champions league games, I'd like to think Celtic are challenging the glaring hypocrisy regarding our support for Palestine and subsequent fine.

Surely a sporting governing body can't be allowed to cherry-pick which political issues/ wars/ occupations/ invasions are okay to support or condemn?
That's a very dangerous and worrying precedent to set, it's dictatorial and contradictory at the very least, and at the worst, discriminatory for reasons I won't go into.

We should be pushing for reimbursement of our fine to re-donate to Palestinian charities, imo.

Maybe another fundraiser like the match the fine for Palestine would evolve out of it.
Our current Board would have no appetite for this, obviously, as they don't relate with us or our values in any way, shape or form.

But I'm sure there's supporters out there who feel these double standards are quite appalling, and at least worth challenging?
The banks and media are in support of Israel's occupation. Nothing will ever be done in terms of recognition of the plight of the Palestinian people. Every company and organisation will take the same line, unless they want cancelled...

There is always a war going on somewhere and there will always be disputes about the causes of them who’s to blame etc it’s never going to end, there too much greed,hatred,corruption and outright stupidity in the world so IMHO all sporting bodies from football to fucking tiddlywinks should just keep the fuck out of it and leave the politicians and mad men to sort out the mess that they created or more likely make a bigger arse of it than they already have and since no bugger is going to round the lot of them up put them on an island and drop a MOAB on the fuckers which is my preferred option,can they no just gee us peace tae watch the fitba without dragging us in tae their fucking power struggles honestly the bastards wont be happy till they’ve sucked every last bit of fun out of life and they have us all fighting over the last bowl of bastarding rice.

There is always a war going on somewhere and there will always be disputes about the causes of them who’s to blame etc it’s never going to end, there too much greed,hatred,corruption and outright stupidity in the world so IMHO all sporting bodies from football to fucking tiddlywinks should just keep the fuck out of it and leave the politicians and mad men to sort out the mess that they created or more likely make a bigger arse of it than they already have and since no bugger is going to round the lot of them up put them on an island and drop a MOAB on the fuckers which is my preferred option,can they no just gee us peace tae watch the fitba without dragging us in tae their fucking power struggles honestly the bastards wont be happy till they’ve sucked every last bit of fun out of life and they have us all fighting over the last bowl of bastarding rice.
Dinny like rice unless it’s Efe Ambrosia

HH 🙄

While the real people behind it all earn billions supplying the tools of war to all combatants 🤬🤬

Members online

Latest posts

Back