UEFA Financial Fair Play (FFP) Rules

I believe they are, but there appears to be a lack of consistency in how UEFA manage FFP.

I was under the impression that it was related to income v. trading deficits and in relative terms, they've spent significantly over their incoming finance.

So it looks like they have certain parties (SFA) over a barrel due to the 5WA, as how else could they legislate for a £14 million loss v. Income and still be forwarded for a licence to play in the Europa League?

Surely, they wouldn't be able to pull the same scam as the deadco re prospective accounts?

Must have discussed their accounts at a ludge meeting, rather than by providing transparent audits.

Even allowing for their summer spending spree, I'm sceptical that they spent the hard currency that was reported in the media, so there must be huge question marks over their internal accountancy.

Anyway, the "F" word (fair), is a 4-letter word to them and the worst profanity you can uttering their presence.

I believe they are, but there appears to be a lack of consistency in how UEFA manage FFP.

I was under the impression that it was related to income v. trading deficits and in relative terms, they've spent significantly over their incoming finance.

So it looks like they have certain parties (SFA) over a barrel due to the 5WA, as how else could they legislate for a £14 million loss v. Income and still be forwarded for a licence to play in the Europa League?

Surely, they wouldn't be able to pull the same scam as the deadco re prospective accounts?

Must have discussed their accounts at a ludge meeting, rather than by providing transparent audits.

Even allowing for their summer spending spree, I'm sceptical that they spent the hard currency that was reported in the media, so there must be huge question marks over their internal accountancy.

Anyway, the "F" word (fair), is a 4-letter word to them and the worst profanity you can uttering their presence.

Chapeau!

Not sure how the FFP rules work but sure to be loop holes to be exploited and probably not are by the big clubs around Europe but I'm sure the defecit is supposed to get lower each season not increase. Sure I seen somewhere that stadium repair and youth development are allowed to be taken out of the equation so they could be putting these down as a big expenditure I may be wrong

SFA = acronym Sweet F All
FFP = Fuck Fenians Permanently
For everything else there is Sevco ( only true Zombies can apply).
Celtic and the rest of Scottish Fitba can do everything correctly, SO What as long as
The Zombies and the crumbledome is open for cheating it’s cheating they’ll do.
SFA Spfl Masonic Refs police will do there Duty. CHEAT.

HH?

In your view are Sevco in breach of UEFA FFP rules?....and are the SFA in breach of their charter to ensure Scottish Football is governed appropriately without fear or favour?
Let’s get it straight the rules don’t apply to this stinki mob in Scottish football they are a law to themselves and it’s backed by the hierarchy that is SFA (Masonic cabel)they just do what they want, that’s a fact ,I am in my late sixties nothing changed since ma Da took me to my first game at Paradise against Third Lanark in the late fifties nothing has changed and will not change fact, that’s the truth,we can all shout and bawl all we want about unfair treatment of our club there is no chance that the stinkies will be brought to book, sad as it is .Nothing will change I am sure they will just carry on doing what they do ,with compliant press and media organisations them and the SFA .All the other clubs in Scotland have to play to the rules fact they just don’t apply to the skinties

The rules from uefa are as big a joke as sfa, if my memory serves me right, man city and psg have both been done on the ffp rule, so what do uefa do to the teams that have spent over a billion pounds between them over the last few years, fine them a 50 million euros which to them is plums, its like adding a few million onto each transfer, I'm sure the Arabian oil barons aren't losing much sleep

Back