UEFA Fines

BILLCOWIE1958

Looks like some wee fannies in the Celtic support are cocking a snook (GIRFUY) at Celtic's plea to desist from taking pyros to matches and intend to continue this nonsensical practice

Maybe it's time for Celtic to take a leaf out of SEVCO's book and refuse tickets for a couple of Europa League away matches and see how the imbeciles like them apples
Also if identified remove their Season Tickets if they have them and SINE DIE them fron Celtic Park It's not as if they haven't been warned on numerous occasions
Take a no nonsense stand against this practice as our punishments from UEFA will escalate

After being lauded as the Best Supporters in the World the last thing we nerd is these wee arseholes dragging the name of our Club and support through the gutter

HH🍀

Looks like some wee fannies in the Celtic support are cocking a snook (GIRFUY) at Celtic's plea to desist from taking pyros to matches and intend to continue this nonsensical practice

Maybe it's time for Celtic to take a leaf out of SEVCO's book and refuse tickets for a couple of Europa League away matches and see how the imbeciles like them apples
Also if identified remove their Season Tickets if they have them and SINE DIE them fron Celtic Park It's not as if they haven't been warned on numerous occasions
Take a no nonsense stand against this practice as our punishments from UEFA will escalate

After being lauded as the Best Supporters in the World the last thing we nerd is these wee arseholes dragging the name of our Club and support through the gutter

HH🍀
Agree, but unfortunately the ‘good’ fans will suffer,again how do you differentiate between the idiots and honest fans ,Celtic will know who the fans are ,by name ,address I would assume,?unless they get tickets another way ,which don’t think they can,so it is a difficult problem to solve ,yes,our good name being dragged through the mud ,may be only time before uefa take serious action ,hh

11 grand that's just the cost this time plus all the rest paid out before.eufa love these dick heads the party's eufa big wigs have with this money must be something else I'm beginning to think the pyro picks are working for eufa.just like any moron who runs on to the field point them out.if any of them are reading this wait until thiers a full moon go up some mountain lite your pyros and dance away leave the football to the fans who really care about Glasgow celtic football club. HAIL HAIL

We know what area the pyros go off, hard to miss 😉. There are cameras going through the turnstiles. How hard can it be to cross reference tv footage of the area of the pyro with the seat numbers and gate footage?
Match the faces, check the tickets/seats and If the culprit is on our database ban them. Allow an individual to appeal by submitting a face photo and a reason for not being in thier allocated seat which can easily happened as if there is space mates might move about to sit together or say someone took thier place on the bus.
I can understand loyalty but if some fanny took my ticket for the game and I was pulled up and threatened with a ban then the wee prick would be swiftly thrown under the bus.

we cannot continue to accept the unacceptable. If it happens again I would close the standing section of the ground. Let the good fans tell them to fuck off.
So your judge and jury on this matter close the standing section 🤣🤣on European nites 😂😂 think you’ll find the seats are in place on these nite 🤣😂

The pyro's tend to be let off at away games these days, so don't see why the GB should get all the blame.

Really doesn't matter who's letting the pyros off It's got to STOP
No one person section or type of supporter is bigger than the Club whether they are GB or OAP
Pyros have no place at football matches especially when the Club's name is being tarnished and financial penalties are being received let alone the safety issues that these things bring

HH🍀

Really doesn't matter who's letting the pyros off It's got to STOP
No one person section or type of supporter is bigger than the Club whether they are GB or OAP
Pyros have no place at football matches especially when the Club's name is being tarnished and financial penalties are being received let alone the safety issues that these things bring

HH🍀
agree but that’s no whit we’re talking about

Members online

Latest posts

Back