UEFA HAVE HUNS BACK IN THE DOCK AGAIN

BILLCOWIE1958

Looks like SEVCO are back in the dock after UEFA have brought charges against an assshole fan confronting a linesman as Candyass was sent off against Villarreal last week Also for items being thrown onto the pitch during the same game

FFS if their Club can't protect the Match Officials how can they protect 800 Celtic fans stuck in a corner surrounded by 50000 bampots?

Refuse our ticket allocation now before major trouble ensues

HH?

It’s obvious that the officials have given a totally bigoted anti Protestant decision against the Sevco which has displeased the supporter in question who was then perfectly entitled to react the way he did. (I said ‘supporter’ on purpose as there is no proof of his Sevconian leanings and was probably in fact a Chelski fan)

Looks like SEVCO are back in the dock after UEFA have brought charges against an assshole fan confronting a linesman as Candyass was sent off against Villarreal last week Also for items being thrown onto the pitch during the same game

FFS if their Club can't protect the Match Officials how can they protect 800 Celtic fans stuck in a corner surrounded by 50000 bampots?

HH?
Ive been on google to see how i can apply to be on the european code and ethics review panel on Dec 13.Mr denbhoy can we have your decision against the filthy huns,as a neutral representative(chortle chortle).£2million fine payable immediately and a 3pt deduction.How do you feel about a closed door punishment for their next european game Mr denbhoy..nah they wont be in europe again.

HH?
There was 800 Aberdeen fans there last night, you think we should bottle it?

it's in their nature Shamrock,ah blame the skools, never the stella,uf they drank stella instead of deludemol, the world wid be a better place!!!!

You do know they call Stella wife-beater Michael?

They don’t need any further assistance there, now do they ?

There was 800 Aberdeen fans there last night, you think we should bottle it?

It"s not a question of bottling it
If there is trouble which is not out of the question or God forbid someone is killed and don't say that's not a possibility what do we say? 'Well at least we didn't"t bottle it' ?

These PEEPUL are the dregs of society
There's a report on their Follow Follow website that 2 of them attacked a fellow HUN fan in front of his daughter at their match last night

There is just no accounting for what these idiots are capable of

I can handle myself even at 60 Having been raised in the East End you had to be able to as any sign of weakness and your life wouldn't be worth living but there's no point in being silly about this for the sake of bravado

If things turned nasty who is going to deal with it? G4S Stewards or whoever on minimum wage? No chance! The Polis? Don't kid yourself on there

The HUNS started this whole scenario unilaterally
I've said before We should take the 800 tickets but not distribute them Return them by post on the day of the match so that they won't receive them back in time to sell them to their own kind Double Whammy 800 HUNS miss out on a match they"ll be desperate to see and SEVCO miss out on £40k in revenue plus whatever food sales 800 fans might generate Not a huge amount but for a Club racking up losses of over £14 mill a season costly enough

HH?

If there is trouble which is not out of the question or God forbid someone is killed and don't say that's not a possibility what do we say? 'Well at least we didn't"t bottle it' ?

There's a report on their Follow Follow website that 2 of them attacked a fellow HUN fan in front of his daughter at their match last night

I can handle myself even at 60 Having been raised in the East End you had to be able to as any sign of weakness and your life wouldn't be worth living but there's no point in being silly about this for the sake of bravado

If things turned nasty who is going to deal with it? G4S Stewards or whoever on minimum wage? No chance! The Polis? Don't kid yourself on there

I've said before We should take the 800 tickets but not distribute them Return them by post on the day of the match so that they won't receive them back in time to sell them to their own kind Double Whammy 800 HUNS miss out on a match they"ll be desperate to see and SEVCO miss out on £40k in revenue plus whatever food sales 800 fans might generate Not a huge amount but for a Club racking up losses of over £14 mill a season costly enough

HH?
Like the idea about the tickets. A question making news decision and a cash in back pocket loss

Oh dear, The Rangers are in trouble, fan on park to challenge officials at least£20,000+ fine, throwing of coins & objects £5,000+. Stewarding & Policing will come under scrutiny, just wait until UEFA find out 80% f stewards operating on temp licence. UEFA expect majority of stewards to be licensed.
The Peepul will not be happy ????

HH?
I agree totally with the idea of taking the tickets then posting them back thus would render two results for the price of one; i.e a public humiliation on the field of play and a scalping off it ! plus the indignity of the world witnessing the Celts destroy the myth of the don't do walking away theory as after the fourth goal the place will be empty with the peepul gone like snow off a dyke , imagine the media trying to sugarcoat that one ? wouldn't it be beautiful ? Hail Hail

I agree totally with the idea of taking the tickets then posting them back thus would render two results for the price of one; i.e a public humiliation on the field of play and a scalping off it ! plus the indignity of the world witnessing the Celts destroy the myth of the don't do walking away theory as after the fourth goal the place will be empty with the peepul gone like snow off a dyke , imagine the media trying to sugarcoat that one ? wouldn't it be beautiful ? Hail Hail

TBH I never read the newspapers but would stretch the point to see what they would be saying when Celtic beat SEVCO in their own midden with no fans cheering us on

HH?

TBH I never read the newspapers but would stretch the point to see what they would be saying when Celtic beat SEVCO in their own midden with no fans cheering us on

HH?
Border rugby would take up the slack, they would report on Kelso beating Hawick.
As the late great Bill Mclaren used to say "There will be dancing in the streets of Hawick tonight"
There will be reports about reports. But, no mention that the game ended with more litter And discarded scarves than fans.

HH?
in the dock is one thing, getting convicted is another. Shame they cannae get banned fae the planet.
never mind the bogeyman, tell your kids if they don't behave the sevco supporters will get them.
HH

Latest posts

Back