UEFA PLANS for CURRENT situation,!!!!!!

China has had the virus since december , they still have it just now with deaths daily and new patients everyday
4 months and still counting

Are we to believe the virus will be eradicated quicker in europe than the rest of the world or is it just the money grabbing uefa fkrs who want back to the trough quicker

See Bojo is only going as far as offering loans with interest to business's struggling ,most will end up putting their business up as collateral ,,,and lose it ,,,contrast and compare with what france is doing

China has had the virus since december , they still have it just now with deaths daily and new patients everyday
4 months and still counting

Are we to believe the virus will be eradicated quicker in europe than the rest of the world or is it just the money grabbing uefa fkrs who want back to the trough quicker

See Bojo is only going as far as offering loans with interest to business's struggling ,most will end up putting their business up as collateral ,,,and lose it ,,,contrast and compare with what france is doing
Personally I don’t see it being done by the time scale ,unless there is massive clear up,of the virus !hh

I'd like to see celtic playing thier remaining games because we would win the league at a canter.if we can't play the games because of the coronavirus and are crown champions I'll still be happy we have been the best team in the league by some distance. Now the people you will hear crying and moaning and want the league null and void that's only because it's all they have to hold on to for this season thier begrudgers they hate the fact that we will soon have 9iar and 10iarow is just one season away.so don't listen to the background noise because thats all it is hail hail.

I'd like to see celtic playing thier remaining games because we would win the league at a canter.if we can't play the games because of the coronavirus and are crown champions I'll still be happy we have been the best team in the league by some distance. Now the people you will hear crying and moaning and want the league null and void that's only because it's all they have to hold on to for this season thier begrudgers they hate the fact that we will soon have 9iar and 10iarow is just one season away.so don't listen to the background noise because thats all it is hail hail.
How can teams retain loan players until June and how can they afford new players if thats allowed if they have no revenue coming in, Radio Clyde advice regards football and the public , do not leave the house as it is not worth the risk, as they inform us from a radio show studio they had to leave the house to get to. money wits it like.

Corona rules Kicking in now
4 hrs ago

Orange Order marching season is officially cancelled amid Covid-19 pandemic
By Andrew Learmonth Journalist

However a cunning company has come up with the answer to Billys boredom during his lockdown and it will benefit the country as a whole as it reduces the amount of benefits he can claim as he will come back in better shape and contribute to the economy.
giphy.gif

8 games in 4 weeks can be done

Are they going to delay the CL qualifiers though?
If they don't, Scottish clubs are going to be right up to speed for a change.
If we treat March and April as the close season, prepare as best we can in May, clinch 9iar in June before breezing through the qualifiers in July, life truly will be good. Always assuming that the dreaded c19 lets us start playing again in June. That, I am afraid is not guaranteed.

Corona rules Kicking in now
4 hrs ago

Orange Order marching season is officially cancelled amid Covid-19 pandemic
By Andrew Learmonth Journalist

However a cunning company has come up with the answer to Billys boredom during his lockdown and it will benefit the country as a whole as it reduces the amount of benefits he can claim as he will come back in better shape and contribute to the economy.
View attachment 8038
Make it £1690 Boab more of the daft bastards would buy it.
And throw in a free salt water crocodile to sit at the back of it, make them march quicker, then when they get tired.....Chomp! 🐊

Members online

No members online now.

Back