Ultra sonic ed

On one of my trips down when i had enough for zone tickets i specifically went to Tottenham Court road because of the amercian wereworlf london tube scene. Must take 20 minutes just to get from track to outside hahahaha. winding winding tunnels for eternity.

Went to the British Museum which is bout 15 minute walk north from there then on way back i waked to Soho Sqaure and the big Catholic church ST patricks Cathedral with the beautiful famous paintings in it because it was once th parish of the famous american Archbishop Fulton Sheen.

Then walked back down to the Buckingham Palace through Soho and leister square via Trafalgar square and then the mall, headed from there straight to 10 downing street back up whitehall to trafalgar square and got the tubve back to Tooting

There is always a mad feeling when you walk in london. Think its the famous named streets and the amount of people everywhere that gets the nerves all on fire, high alert, like a wild animal caught in astampede.

I cant undertsand why i always have excited feeling just walking up and down streets.

Regent street is one of my favourite streets. The fancy rocks the building are made of it must have costa fortune to build that street alone. From madame tousads to trafalgar square. And the big fancy shops full of millions of people.

Am wi you tet. Theres always a hint of danger bubbling under the surface. Especially from evening onwards. I find it exciting too.

Downing street is eerie.

I went to see starlight express when i was there once.

Seen parliament and the palace etc.

Once you study the great fire of london then o had no strong desire to be the tourist lol.

Al fayed shrine to doddi was creepy.

But harrods is amazing.

Tet you were more london productive with the sites than me.

My mission was shopping. Bit vain n emplty eh

HH my good friend ?

Reactions: TET
Am wi you tet. Theres always a hint of danger bubbling under the surface. Especially from evening onwards. I find it exciting too.

Downing street is eerie.

Once you study the great fire of london then o had no strong desire to be the tourist lol.

But harrods is amazing.

HH my good friend ?
I was window shopping. Nae cash in the pockets and wondering who the hell can afford the prices of some of these offers hahahahaha.

There was a porsche Shop near Park lane. hahahahaha

Downing street is eerie.

But harrods is amazing.

HH my good friend ?

Couple of times we stayed at Holiday Inn at St Catherine's Dock right across the river from Canada Square

The Jubilee line was being constructed so we used to just jump on a river taxi to take us to Tower Bridge or beyond

We'd fly down to London City Airport and get the DLR to Bank Station in about 30 minutes

Much better than 1.5 hours on a Tube fae Heathrow

1st time I was in London was 1966 just weeks before the World Cup right in the middle of the Swinging 60s

We'd gone down on a Sleeper from St Enoch's Station and when we got back to Glesga 2 weeks later the station had been permanently closed

We have friends who stay on Putney now Saves a fortune on Hotels ??

HH?

I know and a bentley one too.

A right couple o swells in it

Some dude wi salmon pink strides and a mustard polo neck.

Some people just have no clue about clobber.

Lol

I know and a bentley one too.

A right couple o swells in it

Some dude wi salmon pink strides and a mustard polo neck.

Some people just have no clue about clobber.

Lol

Even the homeless people in that part of London are bold as hell.

Any spare fivers mate. hahahahah

Up here its the two bob mob, down there its fivers hahahahaha

Pink salmon is nasty. I like mustard on meat lol.

But no a dude wearing salmon pink strides. Wtf

Members online

Latest posts

Back