Ultra sonic ed

Stayed in the hilton on park lane. The doorman used to piss himself at how many bags i could carry. ??

I had a wee Pal who worked in Restaurant on Piccadilly and the prices were extortionate and hard to get a seat without pre booking weeks in advance.

So id imagine Park Lane prices were even worse?

Ah but you make s fuckin' fortune if somebody lands on your site If you've got Mayfair as well you're Quids In ????

HH?

Think there even more expensive than the monopoly money version hahahaha.

I stayed in a 70 quid a night room in b and b whenever i went down, Way out in Tooting.

Are you a millionaire? Hahahaha

I walked down Park Lane a few times but I thought them hotels were mega expensive even for cheap room?

No Tet lol nowhere near it.

I just used to save a few grand over the year and go down n shop.

I used to work for Hilton Worldwide so it cost me £15 a night to stay in Park Lane lol.

With breakfast. ??

Loved London.

Sloane square covent garden oxford street. The kings road Etc etc

Would go down stay for five days in january every year and shop for those five days.

Then i had kids and knew what skinto street is ???

Reactions: TET
I had a wee Pal who worked in Restaurant on Piccadilly and the prices were extortionate and hard to get a seat without pre booking weeks in advance.

So id imagine Park Lane prices were even worse?

20 years ago it was 450 give or take a night.

£15 for me ?

No Tet lol nowhere near it.

I just used to save a few grand over the year and go down n shop.

I used to work for Hilton Worldwide so it cost me £15 a night to stay in Park Lane lol.

With breakfast. ??

Loved London.

Sloane square covent garden oxford street. Etc etc

Would go down stay for five days in january every year and shop for those five days.

Then i had kids and knew what skinto street is ???

Is there another street for people living in the glasgow scheme system without working fur gangsters hahahahaha

Skinto street right next to skid row. I was that skint when i went to london i walked everywhere. I was fit as fiddle at time. So it was no problem. And i probably know the streets as well as most londerer just by walking up and down most of the famous ones.

I was sleeping on a pals floor in Isle of dogs one weekend. And both days i walked from isle of dogs right into the square mile then up to MArlebone station back down through parklane towards the thames over the bridges at the river back and forth all the way down to tower of london then through twoers hamlets and all the rough east end streets right back to isle of dogs.

Musta walked 30 miles both days hahahaha

20 years ago it was 450 give or take a night.

£15 for me ?
Is there another street for people living in the glasgow scheme system without working fur gangsters hahahahaha

Skinto street right next to skid row. I was that skint when i went to london i walked everywhere. I was fit as fiddle at time. So it was no problem. And i probably know the streets as well as most londerer just by walking up and down most of the famous ones.

I was sleeping on a pals floor in Isle of dogs one weekend. And both days i walked from isle of dogs right into the square mile then up to MArlebone station back down through parklane towards the thames over the bridges at the river back and forth all the way down to tower of london then through twoers hamlets and all the rough east end streets right back to isle of dogs.

The chef made me the most amazing chicken soup ive ever had. So wanted to ask for the recipe lol.

Like harvey nicks 5th floor cocktail bar.

Me sitting there drinking champers and tamara beckwith at the next table lol

I dont gie a fuck. ?

I think the big cockney doorman atthe hilton thought we were drug dealers or something.

Perish the thought. I still get mailouts from fortnum n mason every year too.

Bought his snobby maw a few hampers over the years. She laps that pish up.

Ano right?

I stayed in parkl lane.
The mews behind it too.
The langham
The metropole
The kensington
London Olympia

So quiet a few hilton hotels in a couple of years.

My favourite was park lane and the langham too.

Aw the posh pricks payin top whack and me paying £15. N staying longer than them ??

You do have to do a lot of walking in london for sure even the subway you have a trek getting out off.

You do have to do a lot of walking in london for sure even the subway you have a trek getting out off.

On one of my trips down when i had enough for zone tickets i specifically went to Tottenham Court road because of the amercian wereworlf london tube scene. Must take 20 minutes just to get from track to outside hahahaha. winding winding tunnels for eternity.

Went to the British Museum which is bout 15 minute walk north from there then on way back i waked to Soho Sqaure and the big Catholic church ST patricks Cathedral with the beautiful famous paintings in it because it was once th parish of the famous american Archbishop Fulton Sheen.

Then walked back down to the Buckingham Palace through Soho and leister square via Trafalgar square and then the mall, headed from there straight to 10 downing street back up whitehall to trafalgar square and got the tubve back to Tooting

There is always a mad feeling when you walk in london. Think its the famous named streets and the amount of people everywhere that gets the nerves all on fire, high alert, like a wild animal caught in astampede.

I cant undertsand why i always have excited feeling just walking up and down streets.

Regent street is one of my favourite streets. The fancy rocks the building are made of it must have costa fortune to build that street alone. From madame tousads to trafalgar square. And the big fancy shops full of millions of people.

Back