unborn child insults ghost

Celtic accused of pre show illegal raves during pre build up to CL. Neighbours when asked claimed they suspected all along when they stated they heard lots of signing and laser show lights in the sky.
An investigation is under way to investage illegal and preplanned bogus program sellers thought to be suppling eccies to the ravers when entering.

Graham Speirs has just told the whole of Scotland the name of the culprit who made last nights statement about a 12 year old boy who allegedly made a racist or secterian remark to more-or-less at Celtic park..
He is none other than James Traynor,,the country,s biggest bullshitter..or maybe that,s dodgy Dave..
What sort of life has Traynor got when he bottoms out after coming up with stories like this,even his own crowd were sick to the bottom of their stomachs that he had to stoop so low to come up with something like this...scumbag..

HH.

Given the previous " content" on this thread I am not sure if this the right place to note agreement to Celtic banning Sky from news conferences, writes the Guardian.
If you feel not just cut and paste to appropriate thread.
( this is a strange thread)
HH

I wonder who made the decision to charge a 12 year old boy for a racist remark and who made the enquiry to find out if a 12 year old boy had been charged . There must have been an enquiry to the police surely for the police to come out with a statement .Or is it standard practice to release such information .
Whether the boy is guilty or not ,I find the whole way this has been dealt with and played out in the media somewhat disturbing .

Celtic accused of pre show illegal raves during pre build up to CL. Neighbours when asked claimed they suspected all along when they stated they heard lots of signing and laser show lights in the sky.
An investigation is under way to investage illegal and preplanned bogus program sellers thought to be suppling eccies to the ravers when entering.
As part of new kit deal with Addidas Celtic's new sponsor will be
Vicks-VapoRub-50g.jpg

Back