Unfortunately that’s celtic

I know the plastic pitches are shite and should be gone but the amount of money we pay these guys they should still be performing.

Recycling center Get to meet the happy public
But easy to spot a Zombie. Vacant looks don’t like anything that’s green recycling.

HH ☘️✅

They look regurgitated anaw haha. Dont take any rubbish pal ??

They look regurgitated anaw haha. Dont take any rubbish pal ??
sadly rubbish is our business. But won’t take any shite from the lippy fucks. Especially you know who. The Tax dodging barstewards. The laughs I get from oor teams still alive, off work for six weeks two broken ribs docs warned me don’t engage with idiots. ?? seems I have a strong laff. Reflex. And by fuck when they aimlessly wander in without parental control I pish myself ??.

HH

Just about every Celtic forum has been going on about money in the bank and us not spending any major amount!!!!!! Can we look at this a bit closer, I have been in business in the building trade since 1970 to present date, am now 73 and ‘semi’ retired,ok ,not in the football team league,but the principals are the same,have known many ‘smart ass’ who have went to the wall by being the ‘big’ guy, oh see me, I have a business, am doing great, new car(s), new bigger house,new everything, in fact,living beyond their means,until it catches up with them,I refused to go down that route, therefore am still here!!!!!!if your income does not match your outgoings then big trouble ahead,ok, Celtic will have arranged I think anyway,overdraft facilities etc ,their money men will be up to scratch on this, About income,where are we going to get sufficiently enough from this league to compete in Europe at the level we the fans want,answer, up here, no chance,only way IS to get European football ,and hope we can progress as far as poss, a few comments earlier on here ,by rights maybe we should not have got as far as this ,maybe right maybe wrong,it all depends on your own understanding of the situation,we are pissing against the wind in Europe later stages, how can we compete for players who many are not worth the cash quoted,not only that they won’t play for nothing will they, so we are caught in a maze we can’t get out off,unless there is radical changes in football finances,don’t see any change,do we want to go down the scums route,?????like hell we do, my thoughts, disappointed as much as all Celtic fans after last night,but,?????? hh
Totally agree I hear fans saying we should buy this player and that player no matter the cost but they have no idea how we can pay the wages they would demand Oliver Burke is on 30 grand a week and he cannot even get a game with a championship team so please be realistic our stadium is looking better every year, our team has won trebles,we are moving in the right direction just look at the other side in Glasgow and tell me that's the way to go HH

sadly rubbish is our business. But won’t take any shite from the lippy fucks. Especially you know who. The Tax dodging barstewards. The laughs I get from oor teams still alive, off work for six weeks two broken ribs docs warned me don’t engage with idiots. ?? seems I have a strong laff. Reflex. And by fuck when they aimlessly wander in without parental control I pish myself ??.

HH

Good. Our bhoys should always put the rubbish out ?

Totally agree I hear fans saying we should buy this player and that player no matter the cost but they have no idea how we can pay the wages they would demand Oliver Burke is on 30 grand a week and he cannot even get a game with a championship team so please be realistic our stadium is looking better every year, our team has won trebles,we are moving in the right direction just look at the other side in Glasgow and tell me that's the way to go HH

What folk also have to remember is as much as our board might fuck us off at times, look at where they have got us.

It’s easy to say, do this and that

Back