Unlucky Celtic once again

albhoy1

I thought Celtic were unlucky tonight, It was a good match but unfortunately luck failed us again, hopefully we will do better next time. Broony & Bain were fantastic. I see the rats across the water had the ref bunged again to win. Totally shocking , bringing in foreign refs would not work especially a Dutch one. If Celtic play as good as we know they can we'll win the League & Cup, so never give up

do you know what really pisses me off we are glasgow celtic a global brand and do we exploit it ? no we still arse about with a major shareholder who wont commit to taking over the club and investing serious money so why dont we exploit our brand and invite major investors to really raise our profile in europe and stop moaning about the fact we cant afford to compete because in our heart of hearts we know that the huns would take that route if they could and god forbid that should ever happen because we would not put anything past that devious mob

You are right, we are a global brand ,why does our major investor not get his Irish counterparts get together and we would rule the League for many years to come, Glasgow Celtic deserve better investment ,We have some fantastic players at the Club but we need one's in the mould of Aguero, Son ,Mane, Sanchez etc If only tis only a dream . Good post You've started my friend

thanks for you response i think its time to get the finger out and address this perennial problem we keep harping on about it but nothing is ever done meanwhile who knows what the forces of darkness have lined up to stop 10 in a row the time to act is now and put them to bed for good

have no "business" sense whatsoever,but as a layman looking in from the outside,it seems our board are happy being big fish in a little pond,i could be totally wrong, not being privy to what goes on behind the scenes,disco lights and heated driveways,plans for a hotel.peter lawell's bonus,conspiracy theories abound,from being a part of a "masonic cabal" to "fleecing" fans on a grand scale, however there could be some grand masterplan ongoing,so not knowing what the hell is happening, i'm going to crack open a can of stella! cheers HH

Back