Unquiet Graves.

Richybhoy

Last week I read The Twelve Apostles by Tim Pat Coogan about the Hit Squad that wiped out British Intelligence in Ireland.
The book had a great link to website in Ireland called Bureauofmilitaryhistory.i.e.
It has loads of first hand accounts( collected in the 1950s) from the men and women who took part in the War of Independence and the Civil War.
If ye have an interest in Irish history it's well worth checking out.

The Deadner

Still worth buying TD a lot of research and expense would have went into reasearch so a tenner well spent mate.
Aye I suppose you're right boab. I was lucky enough to get to one of the original showings of it and there was a q&a session with some of the families and the producer after it. To say they had to jump through hoops to get it made is an understatement.

boab1916

Aye I suppose you're right boab. I was lucky enough to get to one of the original showings of it and there was a q&a session with some of the families and the producer after it. To say they had to jump through hoops to get it made is an understatement.
Man that was quick, ordered yesterday and arrived today, thats the weekend after Celtic game sorted
1600429271290.png

TET

not sure if this is the documentary but it was uploaded on YouTube yesterday

and I suspect it will be pulled down if its the right documentary

just started watching linked link just incase anybody interested