Up the Hibs!

Obviously loved the fact the Huns got beaten... always great...but (maybe not so much on here) across various Celtic social media platforms there appears to be a Hibs love in..... Down with that shit I say..they fucking hate us as much as they do the Huns...they also conveniently forgot about their history over the years...fuck them

Obviously loved the fact the Huns got beaten... always great...but (maybe not so much on here) across various Celtic social media platforms there appears to be a Hibs love in..... Down with that shit I say..they fucking hate us as much as they do the Huns...they also conveniently forgot about their history over the years...fuck them
Ex-wife is a Hibee, Docco. I made the grave mistake once of saying to a few of them that I had a soft spot for the Hibs.

You'd hae thunk I stole their syringes and tinfoil wie they way they reacted.

You're right, mate - there's no much sugar for Celtic in Leith (in fairness - there's no much sugar full stop as it adds some bulk to a £20 wrap)

Agreed Docco, doing far to much taking the enjoyment out of the hun tears without laying a finger upon the scummy bastards ourselves still.
Time to start putting the record straight and getting back to our normal again, by winning the league Cup, keep winning in the league and smash the dirty filthy bastards to pieces on the 2nd of Jan, then we can be in a position to rub the salt into there gaping wounds, until then nothing has been achieved, just a weekend of bragging rights.

Agreed Docco, doing far to much taking the enjoyment out of the hun tears without laying a finger upon the scummy bastards ourselves still.
Time to start putting the record straight and getting back to our normal again, by winning the league Cup, keep winning in the league and smash the dirty filthy bastards to pieces on the 2nd of Jan, then we can be in a position to rub the salt into there gaping wounds, until then nothing has been achieved, just a weekend of bragging rights.
Very well said.

It's good obviously to see them getting gubbed but nothing has been won here and we will definitely get a game off Hibs in the final.

I want to be celebrating Celtic wins over Sevco, not other club's.

Very well said.

It's good obviously to see them getting gubbed but nothing has been won here and we will definitely get a game off Hibs in the final.

I want to be celebrating Celtic wins over Sevco, not other club's.
My old fellas a hibbie heading into his 90s a jinx if ever there was one every final ,,,,,and there weren't many they got humped till in the end he stayed away from the previous ones

were all chipping in to get him into hospitality for the final ,,,,,his loss again will be our gain ,,,, at least he'll get a meal

Fuck you’ve nae Sunshine oan Leiff
Sumcunt steal yir chips 🍟😂😂😂

HH 😂

Fuck hibs and their souperism values
What’s that song Heinzll be the day
You need to take a Minestrone doon Leith
Not all Hobs like the Huns work with and brought up by Hibbies they hate the cheating barstewards like us
But them and the other Clubs in Scotia need to open their mouths
And start complaining about the Mibbs and the cheating it’s either shout out or the usual shut up
Pretty sure it’s the second one
We canny upset the undead hordes our gates will suffer
Ffs grow a pair wish our board would grow one ball a pair for themselves a stretch

HH 🤔

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back