Up the Hibs!

I started watching about the 85th minute because I still needed a corner. Huns were leaving in droves and all you could hear was the Hibs fans singing "only one Steven Gerard". This hath verily been the most beautifulest Sunday this far too long time!

Barassic ?
Brassic more like
DeadCo - SkintCo (h/t to Shammy for that one)
They're all heartsick, after the Hibs HUN humping today
Slippy's timing is impeccable, abandoned Titanic FC, as he knew they would come after him as soon as the implosion began

HH

Slippy G was there long enough to know that if he offers them a total of £16.90 for Barassic, Kent & Haribo then they will accept it - as long as he writes WATP at the bottom of his fax!
Is this £16:90 or a bag of Haribo I’m confused Shirley haribo’s the better deal
As furra B&m worker a ken

HH 😂

Aye, just had a wee gander 👀👀 on folly folly, oh the pain,tears & the grinding of Tooths.

IT'S FUCKIN COMEDY GOLD, SELL EVERY CUNT, NOT GOOD ENOUGH, IT'S THAT FE^^^N SCOUSE CVNTS BASTURDS GERRARDS FAULT, EXCUSES EXCUSES. THE PEEEPUL HAVE JUST REALISED THUR 💩 & UP TAE THUR KNEES IN THE FUCKIN💩💩💩💩💩💩

YES, ME IS JUST LUVIN IT 😂😂😂😂😂

Other than pull some quite frightening faces and give a forearm smash to a hibs player (which the ref arse surprisingly missed) the wee fat gruffalo did absolutely fuck all today. Unless there's a very rich farmer with money to spunk on the most frightening scarecrow ever I can't see any cunt offering more than 5m for him.
He’s been fuckung hopeless all year

Members online

Latest posts

Back