Useless.

👍☘.Agreed we move on, focus on league & cup. Celebrate then. Didn't realise I was interrupting. A bit of a dinasor and getting used to this!
Nah all good mate
I'm older than dirt myself but learned the computer thing years ago, for my business (at the time)
It's a good forum, with not too many HUNS lurking about, mind you the place will be full of 'guests' after today's result
All we have to remember is, we're not HUNS
I can only imagine the rollicking the Bhoys got in the dressing room
All good here, as much as I love Celtic, real life takes precedence, family first, including our dog, who's a Good Bhoy ;-)
Catch ye later
COYBIG
HH

Everyone is an expert after the game. ‘he should have done this he should have done that, ‘such and such isn’t good enough’ etc. All though we played poorly and really could have won, it’s not the end of the world, we still have the best squad in Scotland and have a good chance at another Treble. I’m more than happy spending 500 odd pounds for my season ticket because it’s more than worth it watching the Bhoys breaking records and making history. 🍀

Shut the fuck up how does that sound?
9 in a row how does that sound?
Hun cunt.
Grow Up and face the facts. You call me what you want, you idiot. You are NEVER a Celtic Fan. I am at least stating how I feel about the performance of last night.
9 in a row has still to be achieved and let’s see how the St Johnstone game goes.
What a Plonker.

Grow Up and face the facts. You call me what you want, you idiot. You are NEVER a Celtic Fan. I am at least stating how I feel about the performance of last night.
9 in a row has still to be achieved and let’s see how the St Johnstone game goes.
What a Plonker.
So we can't win in Europe you state that as a fact, but we won our group for the first time ever, beat Lazio home and away, but we cant win in Europe? Your fact is in fact pish.
And I'm never a Celtic fan? yet I'm here with fellow fans win, lose or draw, whereas you only turn up if we lose, to slate the team, manager and anything else you can think of, something fishy there don't you think?
Watch your hoof doesn't catch on your apron.

Shut the fuck up how does that sound?
9 in a row how does that sound?
Hun cunt.
Go fuck yourself hoopy how does that sound?.. I've forgot more than you know about football... Jinkywbtl is right Lennon did made a cunt of it last night and if jinkys opinion makes him a hun then me and anyone that knows anything about football must be huns to.

You stick to loving yourself hoopy or rabbiting about fucking doors or some other pish..leave the football stuff to the people that know what they're taking about..but by fuck there's not many on here.

So we can't win in Europe you state that as a fact, but we won our group for the first time ever, beat Lazio home and away, but we cant win in Europe? Your fact is in fact pish.
And I'm never a Celtic fan? yet I'm here with fellow fans win, lose or draw, whereas you only turn up if we lose, to slate the team, manager and anything else you can think of, something fishy there don't you think?
Watch your hoof doesn't catch on your apron.
I'll take your brand of philosophy every day of the week rather than burden my conscience with jinkywasbetterthanmessi's drivel, Hoopy.

I'm not opposed to a bit of self-analysis and raising concerns, but I'm not inclined to think that the sky is falling either.

Aye, there were some questions left unanswered after last night, but none that are going to keep me awake at night.

Some lads just prosper on negativity and doom, so even if they don't have the bonafides to be be huns, they certainly display a similar mindset.

Go fuck yourself hoopy how does that sound?.. I've forgot more than you know about football... Jinkywbtl is right Lennon did made a cunt of it last night and if jinkys opinion makes him a hun then me and anyone that knows anything about football must be huns to.

You stick to loving yourself hoopy or rabbiting about fucking doors or some other pish..leave the football stuff to the people that know what they're taking about..but by fuck there's not many on here.

Clay, the last person I'm going to ask anything about football is someone who says "I've forgot more than you know about football......."

That statement alone sounds like Trump saying he's the least racist person ever, or that he knows more about the economy than the Fed?

And as for your credentials about being the football scholar, put up your endorsements for that argument or get back in your box.

Hey new member. Go look at jinkys/JFan previous post before having a go at anyone ya fucking rocket. He comes on to be negative when Celtic play poor, which is very rarely....not once has he been on to celebrate a cup win or a european victory. He waits till something goes wrong and pops over from follow follow to stir shit up. But welcome to the noise. Enjoy yourself

Hey new member. Go look at jinkys/JFan previous post before having a go at anyone ya fucking rocket. He comes on to be negative when Celtic play poor, which is very rarely....not once has he been on to celebrate a cup win or a european victory. He waits till something goes wrong and pops over from follow follow to stir shit up. But welcome to the noise. Enjoy yourself

I wouldn't bother welcoming him Lubes. Imagine becoming a member of a forum just to tell someone to go fuck himself? I smell shite here.

Sounds good I might try that later.
As a self proclaimed football expert (one of the few) why are you spouting shite about doors? A subject where I'd guess your knowledge is lacking. Why not regale us with your almost unique footballing knowledge instead? I'm sure I wouldn't be alone in welcoming insight from a footballing genius such as yourself.
Leave the doors to the jiners, there's a good bhoy or is it ghirl? :unsure:

Back