Useless.

Had a wee blast of Blur this morning, just for the sake of it and thought how apt these lyrics were for our wee roly-poly trolley pals:

Con jobs are the preference of the online voyeur who is also known as (pondlife)

Morning souptakers can be avoided if you cut right through what is known as (pondlife)

Clay's got brewer's droop, he gets intimidated by those sexy fenian- they love a bit of him

Who's that dickhead in the marching band - you should stay away from pondlife, mate - get some exercise.

Smell the peepo, such smelly peepo
They all join loyalist bands and loyalist bands are all pondlife

It's only 22 pages it's no war and peace, get reading Tolstoy no spoilers here! 😹
Cant remember Hoopy if it was you who asked about cat sock,but if not I am sure you can pass it on to whoever requested it..

HH..

Cant remember Hoopy if it was you who asked about cat sock,but if not I am sure you can pass it on to whoever requested it..

HH..
Nooo not cat socks, socks for cats! 😺

At my age I recognise stupidity rather easily.
I attended the Lisbon cup final as a 16 year old with my father. For 42 years I have been a season ticket holder at Celtic Park. I attend just as many away games.
So don’t something fishy about about me. I will be attending the St Johnstone cup game on Sunday, will you be. Willing to meet you at their main door if you wish, that’s if you are going??
The only way Celtic are measured is by their European Performances and its plain for all to see how poor these performances are.
Take yourself onto Twitter and Facebook and see how the true fans see last nights result.
Now take off your wet nappy and grow a pair.
☘☘HH
Well said pal.☘🇮🇪🇮🇪

Who is Lacy? Is it the poster on celtic blog or a lassie
From what I could decipher, Lacy would be Clay's dyslexic twin, who wants to fight someone at the Perth game tomorrow, him and Jinky/Messy, being the only true Celtic supporters on here, as he was in Lisbon & talks to the Sky Wizard
Then 'God' showed up & a lot of jobbies were introduced, and someone told someone to go play 'pocket billiards' with himself, oh and then, it all got a bit weird

From what I could decipher, Lacy would be Clay's dyslexic twin, who wants to fight someone at the Perth game tomorrow, him and Jinky/Messy, being the only true Celtic supporters on here, as he was in Lisbon & talks to the Sky Wizard
Then 'God' showed up & a lot of jobbies were introduced, and someone told someone to go play 'pocket billiards' with himself, oh and then, it all got a bit weird

Thought a lot of it was weird. Is it a dude is it a lassie.

And a lot of aggro really.

Thanx for the explanation though,

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 the culprit knows who it is 🐴🐴🐴🐴 waster

Thought a lot of it was weird. Is it a dude is it a lassie.

And a lot of aggro really.

Thanx for the explanation though,
Only the shadow knows for sure
No aggro imho, the miscreants, just got telt
If they came looking for hassle, then they weren't disappointed
Some right funny (in the good way) people on here, Hoopy and Lubo's LP, Big Ian and his eminence 26, to name a few, was a right good laugh at times
New member who seemed to know a lot of what had gone on months back on other threads, but maintained they were brand new and first post was telling us how shite Neil Lennon was and slagging players, little OTT for a first post
But, they have been well skelped, by the members on here
The first clue was "You're not REAL Celtic fans" or words to that effect
Some on the site have made more comebacks than the Bay City Rollers
It's all things, to all men/women
HH

Some right funny (in the good way) people on here, Hoopy and Lubo's LP, Big Ian and his eminence 26, to name a few, was a right good laugh at times
New member who seemed to know a lot of what had gone on months back on other threads, but maintained they were brand new and first post was telling us how shite Neil Lennon was and slagging players, little OTT for a first post
HH
😂😂🤣 some people can set out a reply 👏👏👏

HH

I have zero time for trolls or bullies n if he was a hun then he shouldn’t be here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back